• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 8

No servers after download

I downloaded a 4.7 Gig update last night and now I don't see any servers in the browser. I tried to connect thru console and was told that the server had content that I don't have. Any ideas other than deleting everything and starting again?
  2. 8

Auto Balance - Team Tags

Catagory: Auto balance shows tags of the team you originally spawned with. Reproducibility: All maps (and the all tanks map is slightly different. See Below) Summary: Same as Description Description: Auto balance on every map still shows tags of the team you originally spawned with. So you...
  3. 8

Squad Leader Stats Not Applying

Most of the time the points apply and stick for the squad leader but not always. It seems like only one out of three times playing the role, in a row, the points actually stick. I'm not hogging the role but my clan needs me to be better at the role so I use it a lot. I've noticed that the...
  4. 8

Single player mode

I know that I might be the only one playing the single player mode and this might even be intended but: The commander training map, at the end of the Axis campaign, seems to be bugged. The artillery strikes above ground and the instructions end there. When I move my teams forward, they mostly...
  5. 8

Stats not staying when I leave game

I don't know if this is a bug or just the way the BETA works, but my stats all clear out every time I leave the game. Other's have told me that their stats stick and some have told me that theirs are like mine. 0 kills 0 deaths and no weapons\honor points earned.