• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. nd2spd

A friendly advice/petition.

That's a real weapon.
  2. nd2spd

KF To mourn Killing Floor: A Reflection

Great video.
  3. nd2spd

KF Event Continuation

I remember reading in another thread from a dev that there will be at-least 1 more event or something.
  4. nd2spd

Survivors/Players when it comes to the new gore system?

Just have a bloodied up layer on the skins that fades in I guess, and of course all the gore for when you die pls.
  5. nd2spd

KF Where is the Scrake's head-hitbox?!?!

The animation where he looks from side-to-side will NEVER happen. When TWI said they fixed sc's hitboxes it meant they stopped that animation from playing when you shoot him as that animation is for when the sc is IDLE. "Idle?" you ask? Yes, you don't see it often but if a sc ever gets...
  6. nd2spd

What future can we expect for the co-op scene?

I support a server option to disallow joining past a set wave, have it so if it's set then they go straight to spectate instead. If a server chooses to set wave 1 as the only time you can join then that server will have a lot less players coming in but the server operators might not care and...
  7. nd2spd

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

Paying (more) for early access is a stupid concept. People are treating it like a preorder with early access nowadays which is what they should label it, if they're going to keep the game after early access period it should be described as being a pre-order bonus. Actual early access, where you...
  8. nd2spd

Big List of returning and new enemies

Zombies have a set of traits. If something exhibits those traits, you could call it a zombie. Just how you can go to the mall and call shoppers zombies, because they may as-well be living dead. I believe one of the earliest and very influential zombie films, Dawn of the Dead had a little social...
  9. nd2spd

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

The trader voice was one of the WORST things about KF1, after about 100 hours I switched to the RE4 trader and have never played with original trader since. It makes my skin crawl. Survivor voices on the other hand were one of the BEST things. I don't quite care how you do it, but I need them...
  10. nd2spd

Level Design What could it be?

I'm intrigued. Can you kindly use spoiler tags for the images?
  11. nd2spd

Big List of returning and new enemies

Agreed.
  12. nd2spd

[Speculation] Sprinting is in?

It was my understanding that this is how KF1 works.
  13. nd2spd

Map Difficulty

Haha, that would be funny to try; Zerk is unable to self-heal. Don't have much to say about the map situation other than: not too easy. Which seems to be the trend, so whatevs.
  14. nd2spd

Poll time: Is KF a horror-themed game?

Puppy had it right. KF is campy horror. Should TWI re-label the game, yes. Should they think hard about how they label KF2, yes. The devs said it themselves "KF is coolism" and that seems to include the wacky things that you just can't stand in the vanilla game Gibby. So whether you like it or...
  15. nd2spd

[Mutator] KF Bots

Good one!
  16. nd2spd

Split Screen! Woohoo!

I got a better idea other than changing the tags; add split-screen to the game. It would be so awesome, please consider it TWI.
  17. nd2spd

Prices raised on first Character Packs

Because TWI hate you.
  18. nd2spd

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

Does KF2 put the final nail(s) in the coffin of KF? Still supporting KF?
  19. nd2spd

Will perk choices be locked? Please say no.

Exactly what I meant. We'll see how it works out, but I was just saying, from what I read, it sounds bad... to me.
  20. nd2spd

Will perk choices be locked? Please say no.

I personally think this is one of the worst design decisions hinted at so far. It sounds absolutely dreadful, everyone is going to find out the optimal perks and never ever pick the other ones. Effectively halving perk abilities for no reason.