• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Your Funniest Kill

I held one of the staircases on apartments on my own going through probably 15 something russians and all my mg ammo. Like a boss I discarded my mg, took out my p38 and mowed down another 5 before they finally got me as I was reloading my pistol. It's not that fun per say but I was laughing...
  2. D

I prefer to play Allies over Axis

I'm a machine gunner. And the DP-28 is the biggest piece of **** on the planet, so there's not much choice for me. If I do play ruskies I stick to the nagant.
  3. D

I prefer to play Allies over Axis

Stalin murdered more people than Hitler did, just sayin'. Yet nobody even blinks at the word communist. History is written by the victors and all that. :rolleyes:
  4. D

Wondering the use of machineguns

There are a few spots where I've found that you can camp the russian spawn, on red october factory and station in particular, though I refrain from it as it's bad sport.
  5. D

sorry, was in a rush at the time :(
  6. D

Danka

If danka is all they have then they probably shouldn't bother :p
  7. D

Danka

Is this where we butcher the german language?
  8. D

More historical loadouts for Realism mode

This seems like a blatantly obvious fix to a problem that shouldn't be there in the first place.
  9. D

Simply put, suppression must affect aiming severly before you can play an MG as a proper MG should. Until that time (which will most likely never come) You're basically a sniper with 40 round magazine and rapid fire. I'm not debating wether the MG class is viable or not, because it is, as I play...
  10. D

This really. It is unfortunate you can't play MG like it's supposed to due to it being suicide, but you can still do very well if you learn the correct spots.
  11. D

I refuse to play without native languages!

So fix it yourself. Takes about 5 minutes at most. And it's ever so worth it.
  12. D

A Sprinting Target

I'm getting better at it. Still miss a fair few though.
  13. D

An honest request from an Axis Player.

Haha, I had my first experience with this bloody thing tonight. A burst followed by another one. Jerry in the window probably thought I was aiming for the bloody recon plane or something. :p
  14. D

As a dedicated machinegunner I'll gladly trade in all the assaults shiny MKBs in return for MG42's for us! Deal? :p
  15. D

List of things that need to be fixed ASAP!!!

Apart from 4. I have none of these. And it's not really a deal breaker. and 7 is just filler. Funny how things go.
  16. D

I love the fact that soldiers talk with each other

I play with native voices on both sides. The german in particular isn't very hard to pick up (I'm swedish). Just as I picked up the russian fairly quickly in bfbc2. I don't pretend that I speak either language very well, but you don't need a degree to figure out what they are saying. Much more...
  17. D

Just wait until MP40s and PPS's with double and drum mags become common place. People will forget all about the MKBs and whine about those instead. The mkb is just the *****ing flavor of the month
  18. D

G41 Scoped

This, I'd like to use it, but it's obviously misaligned atm.