• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Level Design Need level template help

Hi guys, I have no idea where to start when it comes to programming etc. I know more about 3d then programming. I like to attempt to make some sort of co-op style map but don't know where to start when it comes to the basic mechanics. I need a simple sample map like the SDK examples...
  2. O

3D & Animation The big Tank thread for mod builers

edit : may 12 2012 I gave up on RO2. So I am no longe putting any effort in this. I am working on armor, but not for RO2 anymore. ---------------- snip --------------------- Hello guys and girls. First let me introduce myself.. I'm Peter Have been a 3d modeler/animator for tv/film/etc...
  3. O

Creating sp/mp like missions with the SDK

Hi guys, I have no idea how open the SDK is.. since RO is kinda new for me. I love for example the mission editor in ArmA series. This idea hit me a while ago.. I love the tank gameplay. But there are not much decent tank games around. I still enjoy t34 vs tiger a lot and like the...