• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Sherman Tank M3 hatches Right or Wrong?

There where a lot of field modifications also. Especially when they realized german guns shot straight through an M4. I've send you a link with all the reference foto's I took in France.. there are a couple of shermans at saumur tank museum, and as you can see.. they are all different :)
  2. O

3D & Animation The big Tank thread for mod builers

I am, but not for RO2. I kinda gave up on RO2.
  3. O

Level Design Everyone blows up in spawn

I had this when I spawned as a tank commander. My tank blew up when I spawned. But I had no spawn protection and spawned right next to an enemy spawn ;)
  4. O

Level Design Need level template help

Ok, I got the bots to working .. :) Now to setup a simple map layout.. to do some further testing.
  5. O

Cool Thanx!
  6. O

Sweet, I managed to add a Tank Commander and spawn a tank with an attack and defend test map. Now I like to start setting up an empty landscape and start testing bot functions etc. Can I add bots when I play in the editor to test? Or do I have to cook the map and test it within RO2 (time...
  7. O

So I don't need to connect these volumes somewhere in Kismet.? How does the editor know I spawn in that volume? Yes.. and after I get this going.. I need to learn more about these pylons. And AI path and objectives etc.
  8. O

ok, thanx so far guys. I managed to add a tank commander in the TE template from the SDK examples. I think I start to understand how that works.. BUT Now I need to find out how I can control where you spawn when you pick tank commander. When I pick tank commander .. the tank spawns in...
  9. O

I don't need to enter or exit a tank. See it more like a tank sim... like t34 vs tiger was. A static turret would do the job.. although it's better to also have some defending an area so they don't always show up on the same place. I like to setup a very simple framework first without...
  10. O

Hey Swag, Maybe It helps if I try to explain what I would like to do. I somehow would like to attempt in recreating the feeling I had when playing T34 vs Tiger. Somehow it should be doable to setup some sort of single player campaign that could also be used as a mp tank only map. If ff does...
  11. O

Yes I know.. But I need to figure out how to set that up myself somehow. When I open Gumrak I see how they did it.. but seeing how they did it and doing it yourself is a big difference. And when I fiddle around with a map that is already there.. I can't really test anything without the...
  12. O

Hi guys, I have no idea where to start when it comes to programming etc. I know more about 3d then programming. I like to attempt to make some sort of co-op style map but don't know where to start when it comes to the basic mechanics. I need a simple sample map like the SDK examples...
  13. O

WASD -Tank Turret Control

I like the controls as they are.. but would really like to see some way to rotate the turret left to right with the arrow keys. I know it's hard to do with asdw because they are for commands. I like the controls in T34 vs Tiger.. there you can also rotate the turret with keys, and do fine...
  14. O

I'm shocked. I expected at least some people would like to use some of the models as reference. I would like to implement tanks in RO2, but without any guide on how this works in the SDK for RO2.. I'm lost. I'm a good modeler.. but lack the knowledge to implement it myself in the SDK...
  15. O

Tanker love?

I bought ro2 for the tanks. I just hope that we will get some good big maps with more tanks. The tank only map is more of a practice map if you ask me.. and all the other combined arms maps are just roo small to do any kind of tactics. I hope there will be a small tank community in the future...
  16. O

Well.. I think it's better to just use the arty already implemented in RO2. No need for an actual movable arty cannon.
  17. O

So you really think we want to make all these tanks and halftraks for the existing RO2 maps? Think again.
  18. O

What are the plans for tank variety

I would also like to know some sort of confirmation on what they will release.. So I'm not making the same one. I planned on the PanzerIII, baut if that is on the dlc list already.. might switch to Tiger 1.
  19. O

I'll take a look at the t34 vs tiger editor to see if it is worth a try to convert it somehow. But those models are not very high rez.. I think you're better off modeling it from scratch. If you have the right reference .. that shouldn't take long.