• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Squad Looking for a clan to play HoE/suicidal games

Why not try posting in a more popular place? :s
  2. O

3D & Animation [HELP!] Shiny textures when reskinning

If I posted the .DDS, would someone convert it to the proper DXT for me? An example to run off would be nice. (: I'm sure I can manage after that, because I'm STILL getting shiny textures. But I think I understand most of this. (:
  3. O

ro_sauce, I'm using Photoshop. And yeah, this has helped a lot. Thank you very much. ^_^
  4. O

Can someone post an example? I'm still getting shiny textures.
  5. O

When I had exported my skin, it was exported as a DXT5. It said it was with alpha.
  6. O

Explain to me as if I know nothing about this. I don't quite understand and I don't want to mess anything up.
  7. O

I've reskinned DJ Scully, but when trying to reskin Steampunk DJ Scully the texture is really really shiny in game, I need help with this please. I imported it into a DXT3, and imported it back as a DXT5. I tried everything else and made sure alpha and masked were unchecked but it's shiny no...
  8. O

2D Art Killing Floor Arcade (Possibly being ported to the 3s an Indie Game) mockups.

But of course. ^_^ I just don't deal with legal things though.
  9. O

2D Art Killing Floor Arcade (Possibly being ported to the 3s an Indie Game) mockups.

Not to sure about legalities as that is not why I am here. I am mainly ideas and artwork. Rick is the one who deals with legal issues, and/or financial issues. I will talk to him about that. ^_^
  10. O

Killing floor made into a xbox 360 game

Actually, me and members from DevHigh are thinking about releasing an Arcade 2D sidescroller version of KF that is going to be ported to the XBox. This, and a possible online-ready version for the PC. You can find a screenshot inside the 2D art section, that is our first mockup and you can...
  11. O

That's alright! Thanks. ^_^ Releasing development pictures soon. (:
  12. O

A buddy of mine and me have been working on a 360 (And possibly PC online version) of KF. He wanted me to create a mockup. For those of you who have played indie games on the 360 such as Dead Pixels, Zombie Estate, or any 8-bit zombie shooter you'll know the style. It's the exact same style...