• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

[Error] No servers found. + 'Host has downloadable content that you do not'.

Haven't played the game in a couple of months. When I try to play it no servers can be found in the in-game server browser. I can find them perfectly fine in Steam's server browser, but I try to join a game through that I get the error 'You cannot join the game because the host has downloadable...
  2. M

5 Commander, Radio and Squad Interface Revisions

Initiate artillary cooldown after the last salvo is fired / artillary is cancelled, not as soon as you call it. Reason: Because logically the artillary can't be prepared for the next use until the guns stop firing. This also gives more use to cancelling artillary strikes, as it will initiate...
  3. M

Impressed

As someone who has played since the closed beta and collectively poured about 150 hours into both the beta and the game I had given up on the title months ago and haven't touched it since late last year. But I checked out the latest version though and I have to say I think I'm going to get back...
  4. M

RO2 DDE skins are missing from fresh KF installs?

I prepurchased the RO2 Digital Delux Edition. I also already owned Killing Floor prior to the release of RO2. After installing Killing Floor today the Red Orchestra 2 characters that should be included in RO2 DDE are nowhere to be seen. Edit: nevermind, apparently they show up after playing a...
  5. M

Checking something - stats

Just wanted to check if there's any correlation between people who manually patched getting their stats fixed and people who didn't. Since a lot of people are saying their stats didn't reset.
  6. M

Why Does Depth Of Field Control Tonemapping!?!?!?

This is bugging the hell out of me. Personally I prefer to have depth of field off because I don't like the cheap blur effects it creates around geometry edges and the way it ruins the appearance of textures. When it's turned off everything looks sharper and crisper and I much prefer that. But...
  7. M

Bombers and Naval artillary on island maps?

I'm sure this has probably been thought of already. I'm not totally up on my Pacific theatre history but I believe conventional artillary was often not available on pacific islands and bombers or naval guns could be used for artillary instead. Naval guns shouldn't be a hassle to implement since...
  8. M

[Fix] DOF eats frames on the main menu

It seems like depth of field effects are being rendered on the main menu, I disabled my DOF in ROEngine.ini and my main menu fps went from ~60 to ~120 when DOF shouldn't even be being used at all on the main menu. I'm not talking about pause menu or radial blur on the pause menu. I'm talking...
  9. M

[Fix] DOF eats frames on the main menu

It seems like depth of field effects are being rendered on the main menu, I disabled my DOF in ROEngine.ini and my main menu fps went from ~60 to ~120 when DOF shouldn't even be being used at all. I'm not talking about pause menu or radial blur on the pause menu. I'm talking about the main menu...
  10. M

We're all in the same boat.

We've all bought RO2 with expectations in mind, some of us are more disappointed than others. It's completely understandable that many are frustrated and disappointed that the game has so many issues and perhaps isn't what they hoped. Over the past week and a half there has been a hell of a lot...
  11. M

Field Demotion for Teamkillers

Today I had the unpleasant experience of playing a game where our Commander was a clueless teamkilling moron. Shooting anything that moves. Score around -10. Not cool. Also I frequently find myself being killed at range by teammates who can't be bothered to check before they shoot. There is...
  12. M

TE-Spartanovka HORRIBLY unbalanced [read]

Please READ carefully before lunging in with your own opinions or ignorant comments regarding player skill. Today I have been playing Territory on Spartanovka only. It's a great looking map but it is way, WAY, WAY too unbalanced. The attacking side (Axis) has a huge and unfair overall...
  13. M

[Error] Stats progress doesn't save

I just played for the past 3 hours, exited the game, launched the game again and all my stats are back to 0. :( Others have theirs saved and are keeping their weapon and class progress and are getting unlocks. Edit: I launched the game again and some of my stats appeared for levels and...
  14. M

[Error] Music changes too frequently - annoying

I couldn't see a thread already for this and I don't believe it has been fixed to my knowledge (current patch is unplayable for me). The dynamic music changes far too frequently and becomes annoying. Within the space of a few seconds it is possible for the music to change several times due to...
  15. M

What the heck is this thing?

Pressing O or P during gameplay brings up this little gauge on the right. What is it for? It seems to be measuring Volts? I'm guessing due to the fact that it isn't in the game controls that it's something which isn't finished or something that isn't supposed to be there?
  16. M

Option for no Anti-Aliasing?

I'm running on a low end rig and there isn't an option for no anti-aliasing. I can run FXAA just fine but the lowest setting for it causes undesirable visuals with iron sights, could an option be added for no anti-aliasing? I'm also wondering if turning it off can give me a small performance...
  17. M

Sniper scope reflections in direct sunlight

I think it would be great if sniper scopes reflected flashes of sunlight at a distance if a sniper is careless enough to be sniping in direct sunlight. (not ambient light or in shadows) This would add slightly more depth to sniping and encourage more realistic sniping such as staying back from...
  18. M

Non-standard server concerns

Whilst I'm a supporter of good community creations and customizations, I have concern about gameplay variables that can be modified by server admins, and custom content that can be imposed on the player without warning. How much control do server admins have over stock gameplay? Are there any...