• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Error] Anti-Cheat filter - Crash/Instability

Catagory: Code User Actions: 1) Launch Game 2) Select the 'Multi-player' option 3) Select the 'Filters' button 4) Select the 'Anti-cheat protected only' radio button 5) Select 'Apply' Reproducibility: Crash - Sometimes Instability - Sometimes Summary: Changing the 'Filter' option for...
  2. S

Tripwire Interactive's Next Venture

I was reading an interview with TWI's Vice President Alan Wilson and this caught my eye: So, I was just wondering, what type of projects would y'all like to see TWI pursue? Personally, I would like to see TWI's take on a RTS game (preferably for PC). I admire the many features...
  3. S

[Error] No options in some 'Settings' tabs

Catagory: Code 1) Start the game. 2) Click on 'Settings'. Reproducibility: Always Summary: No options show up under certain tabs in the 'Settings' menu. Description: When attempting to view certain tabs under the 'Settings' menu, no options show up. The currently effected tabs are: Game...
  4. S

[Error] Can not change graphics settings.

Catagory: Code 1) Start the game. 2) Click on 'Settings'. 3) Click on 'Video'. 4) Click on the 'Graphics Quality' select box. 5) Choose 'Medium' in the 'Graphics Quality' select box. 6) Click 'Back'. 7) Click 'Ok' to restart the client. 8) Start the game. 9) 'Graphics Quality' has been set back...
  5. S

[Error] Negative Value Reinforcements

Catagory: Code 1) Join a server with map TE-Red October Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Map TE-Red October Reinforcements Error - Reinforcements hit -17 while playing. Description: Russians had just taken the first couple of points and our commander called in a rocket strike...
  6. S

[Error] German Assault Kit = Russian Assault Kit

1) Start Red October Map 2) Choose Axis 3) Choose Assault as kit Catagory: Code Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Map TE-Red October Loadout Error - German 'Assault' loadout has the Russian 'Assault' loadout. Description: Went to select the assault class for Germans and it gave...
  7. S

[Error] Tanks and the 'Spot' key.

Catagory: Sound 1) Join a server that has tanks. 2) Press your 'Spot' key (default 'Z') while looking at an enemy tank. 3) Listen as your guy yells out something like 'Sniper spotted' or 'Infantry Spotted!' Reproducibility: Always Summary: On Fallen Fighters, I try to spot an enemy tank. Yet...
  8. S

[How Do I?] Switch from dubbed voice acting.

Catagory: Sound 1) Start Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad beta 2) Join multiplayer game through game browser 3) Choose Axis/Allies 4) Choose class/spawn All voice acting is in English Reproducibility: Always Summary: I would like to be able to switch from English voice acting to the...
  9. S

Best present ever.

My birthday is this month and I couldn't have asked for anything better than the long awaited release of Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. Thanks TW! P.S. If I brought a cake to your office, could I have a tour? ;)