• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Thanks!

I didn't see another place to post this and kind of feel bad about creating a new thread for it but I just wanted to say thanks TWI. What you guys did with this game is amazing. All is forgiven! Just don't do it again lol. ;)
  2. C

Has hit detection been fixed yet?

As in when I shoot a wall that I'm standing against, the bullet won't take a second or more to hit the wall. As in, if I'm shooting at a moving target that's 3 feet in front of me, I don't need to lead my bullets to where he is going to be 3 seconds from when I first shot?
  3. C

[Crash] CPU crash! AGAIN! for the THIRD TIME!

Tell me, have you EVER cleaned out your computer from dust and such? This happened to me a long time ago on an old computer. I would play a game and the computer would crash. Typically it was on games that required a lot of performance. I realized eventually that I never cleaned the silly thing...
  4. C

XP, Vista/7

I know all about vista. I ran it for two years+. I really didn't have any trouble with it personally but I'm not computer illiterate. And I could run windows 7 64bit. I somewhat posted my specs by saying macbook lol... The only problem is I don't want to go out and pay $200 for windows when I...
  5. C

XP, Vista/7

Hey, I'm running RO2 on XP right now. Obviously modern games are designed with vista/7 in mind. I have access to vista in hopefully a couple days (I left my copy 3 hours away and my friend has it. He would mail it to me). I just use it to play games because it's on my mac on bootcamp so I don't...
  6. C

TWI, I'm really am annoyed now!!

In the time it takes to download why not go outside, play with lego or something. It's a beautiful day outside (at least here lol). You sound like you could use some sun...
  7. C

It's working!!

I don't know what you guys are doing to increase the performance but whatever it is, keep it up. I've gone from barely playable to playable and slight graphics increase within the past two updates! I did modify my Nvidia settings slightly as well which seems to help a little too. My Specs (Low...
  8. C

Daily updates from TWI

Wow, really guys? Are you like 13 or something? They're fixing crap and that's all there is to it. Stop telling them you deserve something and let them work. Everyone thinks they're entitled to something. You bought it, let them fix it or get a refund. Is your whole life going to end if you...
  9. C

ROEngine.ini AppCompat

So I swapped the values from ME into my ROEngine file and it appears to have made things a little more smooth. Can't say for sure though... Can anyone else try this with some of there Unreal Engine 3 games? See if it helps. Would this mean that RO2 isn't properly recognizing our hardware?
  10. C

ROEngine.ini AppCompat

Hey, So I have serious performance issues myself with this game. Who doesn't right? So I decided to dig a little and at the very bottom of the ROEngine.ini file is something called AppCompat. Now, as far as I can see, the game bases a lot off of these scores. So I decided to make a comparison...
  11. C

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

Do you think I can run it? Do you think I can run it? Hey, So I really loved the first RO. I want to play this one but I am shy of the lowest requirements by 0.2 GHz on my processor. Here is my specs: OS: Windows XP Processor: Dual Core 2.1 GHz RAM: 2 GB Graphics card: Nvidia 9400M (Should...