• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. badastle

November 2nd Update Changelist

I do agree, the game could have used more time for polishing before it was released. That's in the past and what is done is done, nothing will change that. My post that you quoted was merely a response to your opinion of TWI and "priority list for all the much needed fixes" being a joke. Yes...
  2. badastle

They are aware of these issues and what it would mean when they are fixed. Though, they cannot predict their fixes. If they knew what caused a problem, the problem would be fixed. That's why they aren't included. Its not like they are putting these issues at the bottom of their "fix list."...
  3. badastle

splitscreen offline

Probably should have constructed your original post a little better with this included. Not many people were even sure of what you were addressing or if you were trolling. Also this thread would be better suited in the Ideas & Suggestions forums.
  4. badastle

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When they patch, its not so much about priority. They are well aware of the issues players have been experiencing and each of them have to be addressed one by one. When it comes time to patching, it means they have a break through on X issues and...
  5. badastle

Halloween Event!

Hmm, in your case, it appears that it messed up more than just your game. Your posting seems to have tripled as well. Now that the poking fun is done, try the suggestion halbridious has posted. Its not a fix, but at least it might be a work around for you.
  6. badastle

Halloween Event!

An excellent surprise event. Very much looking forward to this for the next week. Also with the Steam sale, its time to gift out a few more copies! Awesome job TW, keep it up! Your work is much appreciated!
  7. badastle

Rising Storm debut trailer & interview on Gamespy

Cannot wait, keep it up :D
  8. badastle

Suggestion: Weekly Update Post from Devs

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=69661
  9. badastle

As a sniper in Wehrmacht

He was merely sharing a historical article about 3 German Snipers of the Eastern Front and their opinions/experiences by answering questions they were each asked. I do agree that realistically in war, mortars and fire teams were the preference, but it doesn't changed the fact that he was...
  10. badastle

As a sniper in Wehrmacht

Great read, thank you for sharing +:IS2:
  11. badastle

List of Upgrades

Great Post, should be stickied IMO and you can continue to update it when things change or needs correction.
  12. badastle

Can we please get a functional SDK so we can start making maps/mutators?

Did you mean something like this? http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=940912#post940912 Not sure if you saw this or not. If not, hope this helps, if you did, then you can ignore this post of mine.
  13. badastle

Using 2 weapons of the same kind

No he means he wants a second one. So if he gets into a shoot out with someone, instead of taking the time to reload if the shoot out is still going, he can just switch to his secondary weapon and unload that magazine as well. So, run around with an MP40 as primary. He comes across an MP40...
  14. badastle

Melee is totally screwed up

I wish I had 1 hit KOs. I was in an apartment match as the Russians just after release, I was able to sneak in the House behind A and found a German SL. I figured, hey first Melee kill. Run up behind him as I hold the melee *WHACK*. He's still up *whack* what the?!? *whack whack* *bang* (I...
  15. badastle

Squad Leader Spawning

Just expanding on your thoughts ;) That said, I've gone back through the posts again and missed a crucial part, which is the positioning ineligibility to spawn on SL. Changes: - Add the position of your Squad Leader on the Map in the Select Spawn Location Screen so players are aware of the...
  16. badastle

Squad Leader Spawning

I often try to play SL for the sole reason of Spawn on Squad leader. I unfortunately cannot spawn on others, but others can Spawn on me. I typically try to position myself near the front line so players don't have to spend so much time to get to the front line or risk getting shot while trying...
  17. badastle

Please make an official "TWI News" thread

They have a section for it: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72 But like you said, most of their posts are very scattered. They've said they post in the General Discussion because most seem to over look this part of the forum. However, I think they should just utilize...
  18. badastle

Scoped weapon

Play as Marksman on the Axis team or become an Allied Hero Marksman so you can get the enemy load out and use the Scoped K98