• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

[Error] Ammunition Bugs

I've noticed a couple ammunition related bugs. 1.) Regarding ammo beyond the standard Level 0 amount. When you level your weapons you eventually carry much more ammo for them. Yet when using an ammo crate to resupply instead of refilling your ammo to the proper amount, it resupplies you with...
  2. F

[Tuning] ATI user Potential FPS Boost

I was messing around with my CCC settings, and for me forcing Morphological AA has improved GPU usage tremedously. I've been getting GPU usage in the 90s now. I don't garuntee that this will work for anyone else, but it is worth a try. Some users with 4*** series cards are unable to use...
  3. F

[Error] Russian Guards Badge

I noticed while spectating that there is a bug regarding the Russian Guards badge. When a player dies and the blood starts to pool under their body, the Guards badge turns solid red as though it is getting covered with blood. When I saw this it struck me that I had seen this happen a lot. At...
  4. F

Drum Magazine is EPIC

That is all.. Sadly when I got level 25 for the PPSH I was able to use the drum mags for one round only. But man was it awesome!
  5. F

[Error] Stationary MG-34 Tracers

While messing around in an empty Fallen Fighters server I found this little error, when adjusting the range for the stationary MG-34 the tracers and where the rounds are actually going are two completely different areas. The tracers appear to be going much higher than the bullets (when set to...
  6. F

[Error] MG-34 Overheat Steam

After firing the MG-34 long enough to actually get the barrel hot, I noticed that the steam disappears when ducking behind cover. When crouching or reloading (while deployed) the steam goes away, and it reappears as soon as I stand back up again. However when changing the barrel there is steam...
  7. F

[Error] Binoculars

Ive noticed that if you are looking through the binocs and switch to another weapon without lowering the binoculars, there is a floating pair of binoculars in your face. This happened several times so I believe it will be easy to duplicate. Simply switching back to the binoculars fixes the...
  8. F

Server Round Time Limit

I was hoping to get some feedback about increasing round time limit. I'm not the one who config'd our server but I was going to pass on any information. What I'd really like to know is exactly how to recreate to pace of classic RO, in regards to round time limit and such. I've seen a few...
  9. F

[Error] Attempted to join full team

I entered a server, and tried to join the Allied team which was full. So I then joined the Axis. Soon after I noticed that I didnt see names above my teammates, but could see them above the Allies, not only that but my character's battle chatter was that of a Russian not a German. It persisted...
  10. F

[Error] Ground Collision Issues on Apartments

I was playing TE on Apartments last night when I noticed a very specifc area of the ground having collision problems. The area in question is in the very southwest corner of D5, in the blown up room next to the destroyed PzIV. When going prone there is no issue, but as soon as I attempted to...
  11. F

[Error] Mounted PTRS Reload

When using the new mounted weapon crouch reload with the PTRS the iron sights are misaligned upon standing back up.
  12. F

No Kursk?

No battle of Kursk...I didn't realize this till a week after I started playing.:confused: