• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [SM]TOPSGT

KF-StrangleholdArena

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2911049978 Final version as posted to the Steam workshop. Please visit and show the love.
  2. [SM]TOPSGT

Problems with the map upload tool

I'm getting this error when I attempt to upload a map using the steam upload tool: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\wsinfo_mod.txt' is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at...
  3. [SM]TOPSGT

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Thank you Freebase^^
  4. [SM]TOPSGT

Beta Map Large Zedron Collider

5. [SM]TOPSGT

Diagnosis confirmed.
  6. [SM]TOPSGT

Passive aggressive much? I have noticed here on the forums you always have some kind of snarky tone in your posts. Yet seldom do you ever contribute in any meaningful way. You must lurk and wait for someone to post just so you get to make a disparaging comment. The window available to me...
  7. [SM]TOPSGT

I can't get a download. Try Mega, it will download all the files together.
  8. [SM]TOPSGT

Server How to host a Killing Floor 2 Server

Hello Trail. You are going to have problems with your server ports. The default port of 7777 needs 7778 as the "Peer Port" as found in KFEngine.ini. If you set server 1 to port 7777 and server 2 to 7779 you won't have any issues with tangled ports if you follow the 7777 as a base and the offset...
  9. [SM]TOPSGT

Help.....Hello all looking for an updated to current version source for ServerExt and ServerExtMut.
  10. [SM]TOPSGT

Update Prevents Game from Starting

I have done all the stuff to try to make this work on my end.................the game was working ok on this system before the update now the game won't start or run. It takes me here.........https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9764-IJVM-3291&l=english. BTW I have done a full...
  11. [SM]TOPSGT

TY for posting this and ty for mending the code. Are there any issues to know about?
  12. [SM]TOPSGT

Any chance of a updated source code for this? Soon we're jonesin'..............my version compiles but still has issues.
  13. [SM]TOPSGT

Summer Sideshow 2018: Treacherous Skies!

It's on your side. The update does in fact download and install. http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_%28Killing_Floor_2%29
  14. [SM]TOPSGT

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

TY Freebase. Actually atm i would rather have you update and fix the hard boss file group so we could get a compile from the code. I was looking at this to try to get away from the hard boss since it get fragged every update.
  15. [SM]TOPSGT

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Yes the compile doesn't like refs. to the grimm reaper ie. "local Grim_Reaper R" and others. Mostly in the HardModeBossS. \HBCampWatch.uc(49) : Error, Unrecognized type 'Grim_Reaper' \HBServer.uc(1579) : Error, Unrecognized type 'Grim_Reaper' going down his road requires these and many more...
  16. [SM]TOPSGT

Any fix for the reaper error esp- for the current update?
  17. [SM]TOPSGT

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

old School the file group I have of this will not compile as is...
  18. [SM]TOPSGT

How bad do we think this coming update is going to be?
  19. [SM]TOPSGT

Beta Release [Mutator] Restore Doors

Any chance this is still working? Any problems with this against other mods/muts? What is the current state of the art in restoring doors wave to wave?
  20. [SM]TOPSGT

TY Freebase n Forrest and others for making this work. ************************* Use this: if( Remain<=4 || Game.AIAliveCount>(KFGameReplicationInfo(WorldInfo .GRI).CurrentMaxMonsters+8) || ExtraZeds.Length==0 ) ********************* re the part "+8". Does an increase here change the zeds...