• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Trying RO2 again

I have been away from the game for a long time since launch because of a few major issues with the game at that time: - Lag durring Game play (even though i have a 7970 and i7) - Hit Detection/Registration was very bad, shots sometimes took 1-2 seconds to reguster.. Thats the problem with...
  2. P

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

wont play till all servers are running anti-lag.. it is a MUST
  3. P

What we are up to - Refinements

Cool, thanks for the update. Are you guys working on Client side hit detection? What about Ping optimizations?
  4. P

This is what i have been waiting for to pull me back to RO2, cant wait to have bullets register! :D
  5. P

There should only be one way, dont give servers ability to choose client side or server side... this will just make so many variations in game play no one will be able to find consistency from server to server. Make it client side with a little lag compensation like counter-strike does.. and...
  6. P

as soon as ping, hit detection, and lag compensation are all fixed and working optimaly to allow for competitive play - i will come back to play RO2 for a LOOONG time i imagine. its a great game, it just needs to be fixed.
  7. P

What we are up to - Feb 10th Edition

please fix ping and hit detection, otherwise all this new content doesnt matter if no one has fun playing the game in this laggy state.
  8. P

February 7th Update Notes

They still havnt fixed Ping or hit detection.. i guess i will wait for the next patch =/
  9. P

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

still no ping fix, or hit detection refinement? I guess i will keep waiting :( Thanks anyways.
  10. P

What we are up to - Jan 25th Edition

No update on the ping issues or hit detection? TWI, the game doesnt even run smoothly yet.. :confused:
  11. P

Sound Any sound mods in development?

Is anyone working on new sounds for any of the guns? How about new voice acting sounds? Just thought i would let people know im interested in sound mods if anyone has thought about making one yet.
  12. P

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

Fix the ping issues and i will re-install the game
  13. P

Level Design Karlovka 2:

Hey are you going to finnish this project? i like this map alot!
  14. P

January 10th Update Notes

The main problems are still there after this patch, this includes poor hit reg/detection, ping issues, high latency, no latency compensation, network lag, all this needs to be fixed before the competitive crowd will come back. plex
  15. P

What the hell happened?

The game is dead because: 1. The terrible Ping issues make the game unplayable and laggy. 2. There is no Latency Compensation, so good luck hitting your target. 3. Hit Reg/Detection sucks so that eliminates the entire competitive gaming crowd. Good job TWI. ..plex
  16. P

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

@ TWI Will ping issues, hit reg, and latency compensation be fixed/added in the next patch or near future? As soon as this is taken care of my clan intends to come back to this game. Just a simple Yes or No reply would be great! Thanks... =/ plex
  17. P

Beta Map Ogledow

I could see this tank through the map here are some pictures
  18. P

Join us for All out War "Ogledow" Dec. 17th Saturday

Everyone should download and join the 50pc All Out War with Ogledow Server Tonight! Link to Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17291871/Ogledow_B3_PlayerFiles.zip After Downloading put the files in the correct folders like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra...
  19. P

Beta Map Ogledow

i was playing in the server for a bit with a couple people, it was great fun, we need more people to get the map and join up! too bad we cant directly download from the servers yet. -.-
  20. P

Level Design Karlovka 2:

Any new pictures? :D plex