• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sgt TastyWheat

Summer Event?

Surprised this hit Reddit before the forums. Apparently steam has some new achievements. https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/6bpkc8/carnival_map_confirmed/
  2. Sgt TastyWheat

Will Anything Come of Calamity?

Let me make myself perfectly clear, I own Calamity on three devices. My Ouya and two different Tablets. When announced that it would be coming to the Ouya I was pumped, not because I found the Ouya to be all that great (yet it did get more hate than it probably should have), but because I love...
  3. Sgt TastyWheat

Killing Floor/ Chivalry cross over

I'll just leave this here. http://steamcommunity.com/games/219640/announcements/detail/111815754261126721
  4. Sgt TastyWheat

My Feelings and Questions So Far

I apologize a head of time for the length, but here we go: I was a day one buyer of Killing Floor: Calamity when it was released on the Ouya. I followed the development of the game and have posted here a few times already. I also have a few hours into the Ouya release and was looking forward to...
  5. Sgt TastyWheat

3D & Animation 3d printing Files from killing floor (Looking for some help)

Hey guys. I am trying to print some Files from killing floor using a 3d printer. I am using Umodel to export the files from killing floor and get them into Milkshake. From milkshape my plan is to not only save it as an OBJ and later port it into Meshmixer for some adjusting, but I'd also like to...
  6. Sgt TastyWheat

Standard Shotgun Reload Needs to be changed.

I'm posting this in general instead of suggestions because I want others opinions. I'm not sure if this should be changed or remain the same. The standard shotgun in the first killing floor (literally called just "shotgun") is the equivalent to killing floor 2's "SG 500 Pump-Action" I think we...
  7. Sgt TastyWheat

PC Killing floor in SUPER small window?

So I am getting the ever popular launch problem that everyone else is getting. But every once in a while I manage to launch killing floor. Only problem? The resolution is about 10x7p. I mean that literally, it pops up as a very very very small box on my desktop, so small i can barley make out...
  8. Sgt TastyWheat

Calamity on Vita and ps4?

So now we know that Tripwire is willing to work with Sony with their latest announcement about killing floor 2 being in ps4. Is their any chance that calamity could be released on any Sony consoles? The twin sticks on the Vita are great for twin joystick shooters like Calamity. Calamity is...
  9. Sgt TastyWheat

The Trader and the Great Killing Floor Conspiracy

The other night while playing killing floor I was thinking about the lore behind the game. We all know that killing floor is a story about a government project gone wrong and it is up to a variety of different individuals to team up and stop the horde of failed super soldiers. One character...
  10. Sgt TastyWheat

Calamity Four player?

Can I just start off by saying: amazing job on the gsme guys. Calamity is better than I could ever imagine. Love it and have been playing it nonstop. There is only a few questions I have about the game if any of you know the answers. 1. On the ouya website and images released it clearly shows...
  11. Sgt TastyWheat

Killing Floor Calamity Update?

Hey everyone. I am one of the fee people who actually owns an ouya. My freind gort me one as a gift after he wrote a review on it. I havnt played it much as I am wairing for kf calamity to be released. Since june the only update we have gotten is that it was at pax. I don't mind waiting but I...
  12. Sgt TastyWheat

3D & Animation real steampunk Mr.foster mask

Hey guys. i just got done making my Steampunk mr.foster mask out of a gaskmask, 2 polyfoam sheets, a soda can, a film can, a marble and some paint. tell me what you think.
  13. Sgt TastyWheat

steam punk mr.foster mask build.

hey guys. im new to theses fourms, but i wanted to share my latest attempt at art. I was going to be using poly foam and a gasmaks i found at army store to remake the SteamPunk Mr.Foster mask. Im fairly new to this type of mask making so if anyone who knows anything about what i could do or even...