• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Salaheddine

Patch Release Currently Scheduled For Tomorrow

LoL 5GB:eek:, i need fiber optic!!
  2. Salaheddine

Sound edit sound volumes....

I find it rather odd that tripwire is not noticed this problem and it is not resolved since, and personally I find the sounds of weapons and explosion is much better on Red Orchestra Ostfront, Ostfront on immersion is much better, like what tripwire did then good games and with limited financial...
  3. Salaheddine

Sound edit sound volumes....

need big patch for adjusted volume in this game, is not good for immersion.
  4. Salaheddine

[Error] Sound Volume

9 months later and this problem remains unresolved:( pomegranate, mp-40 ect are still a little sound ridiculous ... Sometimes I wonder if the same developers as are the Ostfront 41-45 that will builds so this new game is a disgrace in the license red orchestra
  5. Salaheddine

[Tuning] Grenade blast sound distance

It takes a large volume adjustment of this game. MP-40 low sound,ppsh low sound, Kar98 Low sound,Grendae Low sound ect ect need patch for sound plz TW
  6. Salaheddine

[Error] Sound Volume

Some sounds are too loud and too low on the other, we should adjust the volume of different sounds. In Ostfront 41-45 fit sounds is perfect. Thx
  7. Salaheddine

[Tuning] Sound Volume

Some sounds are too loud and too low on the other, we should adjust the volume of different sounds. In Ostfront 41-45 fit sounds is perfect. Thx
  8. Salaheddine

Tinnitus

if it's for the same things in bad company 2 no thank you:rolleyes:
  9. Salaheddine

Allies or Axis?

For the Wehrmacht!
  10. Salaheddine

Three new videos (German/Russian and mutliplayer).

In the Project Reality mod(Battlefield 2) is doing very well with native voices, the subtitles are for the most important information.
  11. Salaheddine

too bad:(, need a "native voice" option please TW.
  12. Salaheddine

Shame:(, I hope that option will be available "native voice". sry for my english, use google translation