• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Yarnu

Attack Helictoper/Cobra Pilot Guide

The AH-1 Cobra is all about putting pressure on Charlie...... Enjoy the video. Yarnu The Dog
  2. Yarnu

U.S Point Man Guide - Claymore's & Trap Detection

Handy little video for the U.S Pointman and getting the most out of him. Cheers Yarnu The Dog
  3. Yarnu

PC Kick VOTE does not WORK.

Kick Vote Function does not WORK & May bug out your menus/trader Category - User Interface/Code Reproductibility -Tried it in one game where we had filled up a lobby. Everyone tried to vote kick but no matter how many people votes yes/no the vote always failed and then some people experienced...
  4. Yarnu

Round In The Chamber?

Hi guys, forgive me If I'm more blind then a bloody cyst, but I dont believe KF2 allows a player to keep a round in the chamber after a double-reload? So for EXAMPLE -The SCAR-H stock-standard has a 20round magazine, after putting in a fresh magazine, then popping another reload right after I...
  5. Yarnu

PC Spectator UI when PLAYING!

Hardly anything gamebreaking but it appeared that the UI for spectating someone popped up when actually playing! Have a look. (This is MY POV when playing, not spectating my self :D)
  6. Yarnu

More Aesthetic Customization?

Gday, TWI and Zed Killers. :rolleyes: I'm so glad that Killing Floor 2 has given us options to tweak and customize the playable characters. My question is, will there be MORE? I understand the early access build has limited the amount of perks/weapons we can play around with, so would this mean...
  7. Yarnu

Missing out on Rolled up Sleeves!!

There is nothing worse then loading into the round late and missing out on your sexy rolled up sleeves... The problem is that there can only be several rolled up sleeve soldiers per team.... Looking at this next picture we can see I've attained a High Enough rank to play either Rifleman...
  8. Yarnu

Win-Loss Ratio Bug

Yo, Been a bug for a while, but have not seen any threads or mention of the bug. Maybe because it does not really matter... Anyway, it is a bug none the less. The Win-Loss Ratio for Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad on your profile/achievements is completely screwed, it decided to add...
  9. Yarnu

Adding Halftracks on older maps

Yo, What does everyone think of adding half-tracks to more of the older maps in this game? Remember Bridges of Druzhina? 'Harley' the map maker actually made a new version in which he added Bren-Carriers for the Allies and I've personally found the map to be far less of a slog during the...
  10. Yarnu

Unused Sniper Character Models?

I'm sure we have all loaded up both Barracks & Pavlov's House and seen the two different character models for the snipers during the loading screens/ MY question is, where the hell did they go? German Marksman Russian Marksman
  11. Yarnu

RS The Character Models for Rank Progression

Hey guys! Loving my RS! I do have question though, I got to Rank 4 for Squad Leader and noticed a change of skins for my squad leads. Just like in RO2, it's mainly rolled up sleeves and dirtied faces/uniforms. However, I have an inkling the RS team went a bit further and created far more...
  12. Yarnu

Classic : Squadleaders have Bolt Actions?

Hey, just kicked off RO:2 for a game this evening.. after i heard news of the patch and update i had to give it another spin. Anyway, so far, i'm really liking it and look forward to more content like this.. and shooting the fantastic weapons. However, one point i want to cover, and was not...
  13. Yarnu

Pre-Download?

Hello comrades at TWI, i am Yarnu.... and my exams have kept me from playing your Beta.. It's sad day, but they are nearly nigh, and I'm so bloody keen on this new game. As you may know, it starts tomorrow... on the 13/14th of September, depending where you are stationed around the globe! So...
  14. Yarnu

My Australian Brothers....

My brothers... i know the rating system has been hard on us of late... especially to our anticpated prize that is Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad... but i would like to inform you all that of today 8/11/2011 (That's right, i'm Aussie.. :D) The gimped, and i dare say... low-violence...
  15. Yarnu

RO Veteran Status?

Hey dudes.. big fan of the Red Orchestra games. Had the game way back in 2006... or 2007, i first got into it thanks to a free weekend.. since then i've always loved the game.. and have stuck around awaiting the turn of Red Orchestra 2! Anyway just curious, will players who own the original RO...