• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Yarnu

Attack Helictoper/Cobra Pilot Guide

The AH-1 Cobra is all about putting pressure on Charlie...... Enjoy the video. Yarnu The Dog
  2. Yarnu

While taking an objective, hate dying last second.

Sometimes badluck happens, more so in RS2. It's annoying but oh well. I keep having to stop my self from poking the enemy over sitting tight for a few seconds to secure those juicy 50 + points.
  3. Yarnu

U.S Point Man Guide - Claymore's & Trap Detection

Thank you for the lovely comments, glad people are getting something out of the video. :cool: Cheers. Yarnu The Dog
  4. Yarnu

Hi mate, thanks for the comment and hope you enjoyed the video. I have not heard of this guy before but I did a youtube search and can see the relation that we are both aussie? Cheers. Yarnu The Dog
  5. Yarnu

Handy little video for the U.S Pointman and getting the most out of him. Cheers Yarnu The Dog
  6. Yarnu

PC How do I file a bug report about an exploit that shouldn't be made public?

Yep. Pming Yoshiro is always a good idea, one of the only community devs who will actually reply and look at your posts, same day. :cool: Other thing is... if you post your exploit and it's that BAD. THEY will have to fix it.. :D ;)
  7. Yarnu

PC Kick VOTE does not WORK.

Has Tripwire had any luck reproducing this bug? :confused: Thanks :p
  8. Yarnu

THanks for the quick response mate, just about to pop off to work now. When im back i'll do a better write up. What I can say at the moment is that the game wont let you kick vote someone on ROUND 1. However by round 2 you can start to vote kick people. The thing is that.. i swear the kick...
  9. Yarnu

Kick Vote Function does not WORK & May bug out your menus/trader Category - User Interface/Code Reproductibility -Tried it in one game where we had filled up a lobby. Everyone tried to vote kick but no matter how many people votes yes/no the vote always failed and then some people experienced...
  10. Yarnu

DJ Skully's nerve-breaking voice

Upgraded to the Deluxe Edition to support TWI. Was delighted that DJ.Skully's voice is hilarious! HEY BIG BELGIAN!!!!!!! :D
  11. Yarnu

Round In The Chamber?

Yep good point, true. It takes bullets out of the AMMO POOL, rather then each individual mag having its individual capacity. But rounds in the chamber, shiet... gotta have that one! :o Even Call of Duty has that :D :)
  12. Yarnu

Round In The Chamber?

Hi guys, forgive me If I'm more blind then a bloody cyst, but I dont believe KF2 allows a player to keep a round in the chamber after a double-reload? So for EXAMPLE -The SCAR-H stock-standard has a 20round magazine, after putting in a fresh magazine, then popping another reload right after I...
  13. Yarnu

PC Dropping a Tier 1 weapon and picking it up again, increases the Sell Price

I can confirm this. Cheers for posting. :)
  14. Yarnu

Radial voice menu vs. old, numbered one

Right. I'm all for the comma-rose, however Killing Floor 2's coma-rose is very sluggy, feels painful to drag the mouse into the 'TAUNT ZED'column! ******S!! XDD
  15. Yarnu

PC Spectator UI when PLAYING!

Hardly anything gamebreaking but it appeared that the UI for spectating someone popped up when actually playing! Have a look. (This is MY POV when playing, not spectating my self :D)
  16. Yarnu

More Aesthetic Customization?

Gday, TWI and Zed Killers. :rolleyes: I'm so glad that Killing Floor 2 has given us options to tweak and customize the playable characters. My question is, will there be MORE? I understand the early access build has limited the amount of perks/weapons we can play around with, so would this mean...
  17. Yarnu

RO2 Friday's RO2 Fan Trailer

That was awesome mate! :D
  18. Yarnu

RO2 What is your opinion about the new map?

I just get a whole heap of deflections. Only chance I have is to get lucky on some flat surfaces or if they expose the side of their turret.
  19. Yarnu

So whats the next ideea for a red orchestra update?

Always been a nutter for cosmetics.... at times I feel RO2 is lacking given the amounts of variation seen from both Russians/Germans. Side skirts for Panzer IVs, Tank Kill Markings for Tank Veterancy and 1943 > Paints & Camos. Work with the Modding Community to release custom skins & models...
  20. Yarnu

RO2 What is your opinion about the new map?

Awesome map, the attention to detail of the environment is amazing and each set of objectives has a completely different feel and style to make sure you adjust your positioning & tactics. Shame about the tanks..... There is a bug with the tanks on this map which keeps them in 1st gear only...