• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. omniconsumer

How to install a mutator on server

Looked everywhere and I can't find specific install instructions on how to install a mutator on our server. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
  2. omniconsumer

Squad LMC Gaming

We're a friendly group that is always looking to meet other players. Come check us out. LMC Gaming Discord Servers LMC Gaming | Realism | Campaign | APEX 1001.noip.me:7787 LMC Gaming | Realism | Campaign 1001.noip.me:7797 LMC Gaming | Realism | Campaign | ANNEX...
  3. omniconsumer

Can't disable VOIP in webadmin

When trying to disable VOIP in webadmin, it does not work. EDIT: It doesn't save to current game instance.
  4. omniconsumer

Server Unrank server bug

As previously stated by tripwire, you are fixing this major server instability bug. It has been close to 10 months now. Can we please get some information on any progress or steps being taken?
  5. omniconsumer

Who is active on these forums? I would like to know you.

Hey! I hope you are doing well. I was just wondering if anyone is actively reading these RS2 forums? If so, let me know!
  6. omniconsumer

Mic Spam, No Flashing Mic

How can you know who is mic spamming if you cant see their names flash on the screen? Does it show on scoreboard or somewhere else?
  7. omniconsumer

Server How do I set a 24/7 Territories server?

I hope anyone on can throw me some info. I think it has to do with editing the available map cycle or creating a new one? But I must not be editing or saving it incorrectly. I've looked through the tripwire wiki, forums, googled, etc.
  8. omniconsumer

Steam/RS2 update bug?

Every time a new update comes out, I have to re-install the game to get the update. It is probably a steam issue, but thought it would be best to mention it. It either hangs at preparing for download. A couple of times it downloaded a crap load of gigs bigger than the game.
  9. omniconsumer

Server 24/7 Game type Setting

Hello, It has been a while and I am feeling nubby. Please excuse my question as it may be really easy to answer, but probably annoying to be asked. I've searched the forums and googled, but I can't seem to find the answer. We just put up a rs2 server and would like to make it 24/7 Territories...
  10. omniconsumer

Server Change Round Time Limit

Hey, maybe a silly question, but where do I change the round time limit? I want to change the round time limit for each round from 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Can't seem to find it. :confused: Thank you in advance!
  11. omniconsumer

AI Programmer new hire on forums?

I heard TWI has hired a new AI programmer. Is this person on the forums?
  12. omniconsumer

Squad Looking for a server to call home?

Been seeing a lot of groups trying to join realism units and gaming groups/clans. :) I belong to a multi-gaming community that is looking to create RO2/RS units. If you need a server to play on and call your own and have a squad all ready to set up and play, we will let you use on of ours as...
  13. omniconsumer

RS Flamethrower guy kind of fast?

Watching ww2 documentaries and all around being a ww2 dude, I always saw the flame thrower guy moving super slow in old footage. Makes sense considering they have tanks strapped to their backs? Seems in RS they run just as fast as everyone else?
  14. omniconsumer

Server Server Crashing

Server crashes. Great that the players are now automatically reconnected with server on auto-restart though. I've attached a log file.
  15. omniconsumer

Server Setting up admin not saving

Hey guys, happy holidays! I was hoping you could help. I am trying to set up admin for someone in our group and it says it has saved the information, but it always resets and the info is not saved, thus negating the new admin login. When I look in the web admin ink file I see the information...
  16. omniconsumer

Thank you TWI.

Thanks guys for all your continued support and putting out what I consider one of the best fps shooters I've seen in years. I don't think people thank you guys enough and I just felt like I needed to thank you and wish all of you a happy kickass holiday. :) See all you other biznatches on the...
  17. omniconsumer

Server Webadmin Options Not Making Sense

I think this is just one example. There are other places and more confusing webadmin options now. What is with the map repeat limit on the same screen?
  18. omniconsumer

Server Update = White listing Mutators everytime?

I was just wondering that when there is a server update, do all the mutators have to go through that whole white-listing process all over again? If so, can it be taken care of with the server updates? I appreciate the hard work TWI does in keeping everything updated and supported and I also...
  19. omniconsumer

|LMC| Servers Back up!

After suffering a lot of infrastructure damage from Hurricane Sandy and dealing with the aftermath, we are finally able to get our servers back up again. It only took 2-3 weeks :rolleyes: ... Sheesh. Great to be back though. Let the Bot massacres commence!! Yeah! |LMC| Te Realism...
  20. omniconsumer

Squad |LMC| Victory Through Teamwork

Hello RO2 Community! :) I know we are all love this game. We are sending out a call for mature gamers who know they will be playing this game until their eyes bleed. Membership is definitely not a requirement! Stop by, check us out and perhaps introduce yourself! Please visit us at...