• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Beta Release [GetRekt] Elite Versus 7-Wave

Elite Versus v1.3 Killing Floor 2 Server IP: 98.29.11.20:7777 sathenzar -Dare Devil/x/ The game can be started by adding the following batch file in your Killing Floor 2 dedicated server start- up folder: You can change the difficulty number: 0 = Normal 1 = Hard 2 = Suicidal 3 = Hell...
  2. S

All I want to do is increase the wave count...

Like the title says, I just want to simply increase the wave count in versus. After spending a whole day reading up on unreal scripting Saturday (I'm a programmer, so I'm not picking up unreal scripting as my first language), sifting through the Src files in the SDK, and trying to change various...
  3. S

Server Dedicated server copy?

As I am eagerly awaiting for my download to finish, I came across a question - can I just copy the steam KF2 library folder over to my dedicated server instead of re-updating through that or do I have to really run steam cmd (I have the dedicated server on my main computer)?
  4. S

Tactics Some random vid

Hello guys, just wanted to throw a vid of part of my team playing HoE with 2 random people we picked up the other day. We are starting to get HoE, and we are starting to beat it without using boring door zerkering. Anyone who might be struggling with HoE on Outpost, you might find this useful...
  5. S

Hey Yoshiro

Any chance of you guys (Tripwire) releasing a video of you all owning HoE? I'm trying to learn best practices on comps / situational reactions that do not involve map glitches to win. My group has played about 50 HoE games and we have won one of them (and that was an open game with 3 others, so...
  6. S

Not burned out on lack of content

I'm not burnt out on lack of content. I am, however, burnt out on the fact that I can never get a consistent group to play when I want to play to do HoE. Are there any groups out there that actually enjoy playing this game on HoE? I can never find a group that actually works together besides a...
  7. S

Has anyone won without a Berserker?

My wife, best friend, and myself are off today. We usually play with another good friend who plays as the berserker. He is a critical part of our combo. He sadly, is not off today. I was wondering (as we may attempt to play HoE in a little bit), has anyone beaten HoE with just a commando...
  8. S

Hey Yoshiro

Do you ever play games with the community? My group would love to have a run through or two with you! Also, I'm not sure if private messages are working for me at the moment. Each one I have sent to either you or Dayle doesn't show up in my sent folder o.O. I don't mind if you are just busy and...
  9. S

Moving to HoE

My group plays just about every night, for several hours each night. We found ourselves starting to beat suicidal pretty much every game unless we herp derped it pretty hard by letting ourselves not pay attention. So we decided to move to HoE to make it more interesting. We are making it to...
  10. S

Other skins

Just as a heads up, I would be willing to spend real money on other skins for Mr. Foster as part of a DLC or something. I might be the only one; in which case, disregard :) I am personally really disappointed that the DOSH skin was not announced really well. As someone who spends quite a bit of...
  11. S

Well this was an unpleasent experience

My first attempt to mod a map just to add weapon pick ups, just a disaster. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed it's this hard to simply use the Weapon pickup factory object. Why is it this hard? All I want to do is add weapon pick ups to a custom map that I would like to play if it had...
  12. S

Do I have to worry about cheaters?

I had someone join my server a few weeks back and they were pretty good. I added them to my friends list and forgot about them until last night. I see them pop up, I invite them; all is going well. All of the sudden they start throwing guns on the ground. I think to myself "ok, maybe they're...
  13. S

PC Time Jumps

My best friend and my wife play on the same dedicated server I host from my desktop every night. Last night, the most bizarre thing happened. All of the zeds became lightning fast. No matter which difficulty mode we put it on (even normal mode), the zeds were faster then even the 25 Medic...
  14. S

Can't wait for next WWAUT!

I keep checking the forums about 5-7 times a day in hopes to see a new WWAUT :) I know it probably won't be for another week or so, but I keep hoping to be proven wrong :)
  15. S

I've gotten this error 15 times the past 17 games...

Can someone please ever look into this? I'm really getting fed up with it. I've had several video cards and reformatted probably 7 times over the past 3 years or however long it has been and I'm just tired of it. I keep posting this error and I never get replies. What does this error mean? CAN...
  16. S

Random crash all of the time

I have tried re-installing the game. I've tried verifying the integrity of the game files. I have tried checking my ports. It doesn't matter. I randomly at different maps / different setups get this error and the game crashes: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build...
  17. S

Server Summer side show game lag

I don't know why my thread never got posted, but has anyone else experienced heavy lag since the new patch? I can't have more then 2 people in a game at once without it lagging to where I'm running and holding the shooting button down yet everything skips and then teleports right in front of me...
  18. S

Server New patch has caused terrible exp, please help!

I love killing floor, sadly since this last patch it has become unplayable. I host a dedicated server and I lag out so bad it's not even funny. Enemies will just be skipping back and forth on the screen then they'll be up in your face and what you shoot at lags to the point where you can't...