• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

What does tripwire want to take away our fun?

I appreciate all of your hard work. While I do feel like the resistance system was a little too intense in terms of working against the game play, I appreciate the attempt to make the game more challenging. Overall, I think the idea itself is solid, maybe just set a little higher then was would...
  2. S

TWI, give the community what they want.

These type of posts just show how ridiculous this community is and why TW ignores them half of the time. You get tons and tons of posts about how tw should just stop polishing and just release the code for us to test. Then they push a release after a short short beta run, and people are like...
  3. S

Beta Release [GetRekt] Elite Versus 7-Wave

Playing tonight around 8:30 if anyone wants to join, going for a full 6v6 ^^ Domain: cloud.dsynclabsllc.com While in-game, you can open the console (usually with the ~ or aka tilde key), then type in "open cloud.dsynclabsllc.com" without the quotes and hit enter. You should load into the...
  4. S

Beta Release [GetRekt] Elite Versus 7-Wave

Elite Versus v1.3 Killing Floor 2 Server IP: 98.29.11.20:7777 sathenzar -Dare Devil/x/ The game can be started by adding the following batch file in your Killing Floor 2 dedicated server start- up folder: You can change the difficulty number: 0 = Normal 1 = Hard 2 = Suicidal 3 = Hell...
  5. S

My thoughts on Yoshiro's Steam post (post title modified by Yoshiro)

You wrote everything I wanted to say, only better.
  6. S

People keep saying they want to test content early and don't mind bugs and unfinished polish, but yet I have seen those same people bashing things and being super critical even if it is not a 100% complete idea. I get the frustration with the lack of previous info of complete skill trees and...
  7. S

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

Well my mod uses suicidal mode, so at that point the siren is cheap. With 2 sirens you would get a free win by holding them for 6 seconds they would always die with each pull because of the poke damage.
  8. S

5-3 Live Update

Im excited to see how this works out for my pvp elite versus mod ^^ everyone that was present for the run from 2 nights ago should join this weekend if they r free and we will try it out.
  9. S

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

cloud.dsynclabsllc.com titled "Sath's 7-Wave PVP Mode" server is running amod with a 7 wave PVP with the siren nerfed.
  10. S

Thank you... just thank you. I feel this way every time I hear someone whine and say something stupid about content creation times or some other worthless drivel. Yoshiro has said on numerous occasions (which I think he has given up by now, and understandably so) that different teams are...
  11. S

A way to spawn Hans on versus survival (AI)

Didn't a human control Hans...? I would not think that to be a normal fight. I would solo down the healer and not stop till they were dead o.O Then I'd focus down everyone else except the zerks - I'd save them for last. I could see that being really hard to fight in theory.
  12. S

A way to spawn Hans on versus survival (AI)

How did that fight go and what levels / perks did you have playing at the time? I've been thinking of adding Hans in my Versus mod, but haven't yet because I figured they didn't due to him being unbalanced in HoE games.
  13. S

All I want to do is increase the wave count...

So, I have successfully updated the mod to allow for 7 or 10 waves. I duplicated the entries for the final wave before the boss and it works great. The issue I am having is that I cannot seem to find a way to inherit off of the KFAIWaveInfo class and just setup the squad spawn array with my own...
  14. S

Yep. I figured it out last night to a certain degree. I just copied the eaves of wave 4 to wave 7 for starters. I'm going to play with types this afternoon to see if can't increase fp counts and scrake counts. Going to have my server up either tonight or tomorrow with modded mode.
  15. S

WWAUT - Initial Reports on Game Conductor and Live Update

I don't agree with that point of view. HoE now has a higher skill cap of you want it. My team now has to work harder to win, which has been more enjoyable for us. That's just my 2 cents, P.S: the GC doesn't ramp down HoE, only up.
  16. S

So I figured out part of it. The reason it is not working is that GameLength by itself is not enough. There are wave types that are setup with each type of Zed that can spawn for Versus - I have to find a way to create sub types of those wave counts and setup which Zeds can spawn. The only...
  17. S

Oh I miss read your text the first time around; sorry about that. Well I hope that is not the case. It wouldn't make sense to allow us to modify so many aspects of the game, but not the wave length o.I I had to take a break for a little bit. I started to get too frustrated - I'll check back...
  18. S

I am only trying to use the default templates available in Survival for the wave lengths (Normal and Long). If I override the variable in the GameInfo class I made (as an extension of the VersusSurvival), it changes the game length, but then the server browser shows the wave count as 1/-1 and I...
  19. S

Like the title says, I just want to simply increase the wave count in versus. After spending a whole day reading up on unreal scripting Saturday (I'm a programmer, so I'm not picking up unreal scripting as my first language), sifting through the Src files in the SDK, and trying to change various...