• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JohnnyRaygun

PC Small art bug

Lowest of the lowest priorities for you guys since you have a lot on your plate. You guys are known as gun nuts and love attention to detail on your firearms and it shows. It really feels great shooting zeds so far. That being said: When using the AA-12 shotgun I noticed that it fires from a...
  2. JohnnyRaygun

Flamethrowers

The flamethrower should be a deadly weapon as it was in the real war. I play exclusively Japanese (when the teams aren't full and as soon as a spot opens up, I go Japan). I seriously hope they remove them from defensive maps however. I honestly think the knee mortar should be reduced a...
  3. JohnnyRaygun

Why don't the TWI devs do an AMA on Reddit?

As an avid redditor, I think this is a good idea. Gaming communities are very huge there (quite a few game subreddits) and I think that they would behave just fine. Typically any really bad question or outrage will get downvoted into oblivion. It costs you zero dollars, some time, and you...
  4. JohnnyRaygun

[Game] Iron Front: Liberation 1944

Yeah got the game today and I can join in on the "game crashes to desk top all the time" crowd. I was looking forward to this game. I hope it gets patched again soon.
  5. JohnnyRaygun

The Front Line Movie and Rising Storm

Watched it last night. Not too bad. Kinda threw a lot of subplots making the main plot not really make too much sense but I enjoyed it.
  6. JohnnyRaygun

The Front Line Movie and Rising Storm

Just found out about this movie and was interested in seeing it. Where did you see it? It's not playing in the theaters and I don't see it on itunes :( Last Korean War movie I saw was Tae Gu Ki which was pretty awesome.
  7. JohnnyRaygun

Thoughts about Ro2

Agreed OP. I requested to be transferred to our units reserve gruppe since I don't play RO2 anymore. When doing so, it seems everyone has the same exact feelings as what you have stated. I rarely see one of the 40ish (ones that haven't quit yet) playing RO2 at all. Many are waiting though as...
  8. JohnnyRaygun

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

While I do enjoy the game, it is far from what I was expecting in terms of what TWI had advertised :/
  9. JohnnyRaygun

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

Red Orchestra 2 MG34 w/ saddle drum - YouTube :)
  10. JohnnyRaygun

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

I just unlocked the saddle drum for the mg34. Ill post a video of it when its done uploading.
  11. JohnnyRaygun

I love Tanks <3

lol, damn cloaking technology :/
  12. JohnnyRaygun

Level 50 98k "select grade"

For those of you who wanted to know what a brand new mauser looks like without the front sight hood.. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986628744/screenshot/542906238135883125/? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986628744/screenshot/542906238135894689/? Shes a beauty...
  13. JohnnyRaygun

Global Stats Reset

It's pretty buggy all right. Seemed to work just fine for me...then today I killed a guy. 4 achievements popped up (one of them being that I killed 1,000 people) and now all my classes are either frontline soldier, battled hardened or vet. I didn't even use some of the classes. My honor went...
  14. JohnnyRaygun

Winter trigger guard?

I have it but I too don't see it. I'm not too concerned about it. Although removing the front sight hood is a pretty cool choice.
  15. JohnnyRaygun

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

While you might have not of gotten the response you wanted, you have to realize there are bigger fish to fry for TWI. There are many talented people in this community that could reskin the model for those who are bothered by seeing a plum bolt. Try requesting a reskin of the bolt on the model...
  16. JohnnyRaygun

some notes ...

Yeah I've seen plenty of gore (and people have posted numerous pics of it.) As for the destructable environment, I agree. They've stated that there would be destruction up to the point where the frame of a building would still stand as to make the game play still have some bearing. At most...
  17. JohnnyRaygun

[Info] Negative score when tanking?

Aaaaah...lol yeah...kinda did that a few times. Why in the hell would that hurt my score? I'm a German and I shot down a Russian plane.
  18. JohnnyRaygun

[Info] Negative score when tanking?

I and another player were playing in Pavlov's House on the German team. We were both tanking. I had killed 45 people at the time, no TKs or anything. When I looked at the end of the match I had -266 total score. Why is this? I went riflemen after learning that and manage to get my score...
  19. JohnnyRaygun

I hoped to love RO2

I can't wait until MW3 and BF3 come out. If that gets rid of some of the immature/annoying people in the servers? Cool. TWI gets their money and we don't have to deal with them anymore. Is this game like RO 1? In some ways and others drastically different. Down the road, those faithful will...
  20. JohnnyRaygun

Help: Surviving MP Battlefield.

Honestly, the best that works out for me is being extremely aggressive. Even though I mainly use the 98k, the bayonet has unlimited ammo. Teams typically tend to stand off and try to take shots at each other in predetermined positions (usually the the current caps to take). They usually focus...