• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. teemu92

Killing Floor 3 - Announcement Trailer

Looking forward to more information! great to get back into the series.
  2. teemu92

PC Anton Strasser bug with German Gas Mask

Hello, this has been around since the gas mask came out and im not sure if its known but only with Anton one of the straps goes blank like the textures are missing, other characters are fine. Thanks.
  3. teemu92

Do you even use crouch?

Only if people behind me are shooting, in a hallway for example.
  4. teemu92

Do I have to worry about cheaters?

You will never get banned for playing with cheaters, no need to worry about that.
  5. teemu92

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

Molotov looks great!
  6. teemu92

KF2 20% off during Steam Summer sale

Yes i know its free, like the manor update, but when that happened they had a -10% off, and the update came that day, hoping its the same now.
  7. teemu92

KF2 20% off during Steam Summer sale

Are they pairing this up with the new content patch, anybody know when its coming out?
  8. teemu92

WWAUT - Melee Improvements

Nice, keep em coming!
  9. teemu92

GFX for playing KF2 at Ultra 1080 144 fps?

I have a 680 and i get about 90-120 on ultra, so you need a better than that card atleast.
  10. teemu92

More developer diaries?

Ooh this is great, i loved those dev videos!
  11. teemu92

PC Killing Floor 2 Bloat Graphic Artifact

I have a SLI setup but its not working yet, since no official nvidia driver is out yet, what did you do to get it going? Im assuming something with other games profiles in nvidia inspector?
  12. teemu92

Mr. Foster drawing i did by myself

Nice! looks great:)
  13. teemu92

Fa vs HFa

Ooh Winchester & Deagle, i want them!
  14. teemu92

dj scully

In your steam library, see KF2 and in the page under achievements is DLC, is your "KF2 Digital Deluxe Edition DLC" tick box checked? click it and it installs it.
  15. teemu92

Questions for devs after 1 month milestone

I think if "Classic" mode would happen, it would most likely end up like it did with RO2. Too many modes that took time to make better spent elsewhere, and people still end up playing the vanilla (RO2 case, Realism territory) Just my opinion but hey, KF is different so who knows!
  16. teemu92

What We Are Up To - Feedback

New voice commands, firebug info? oh god yes! Thanks for the update!:)
  17. teemu92

Tactics General Survival Tips

Good stuff, the more info people know the better the chances of winning are! thanks.
  18. teemu92

Which is the content that u want first and soon. Rank it up

Im hoping for perks, weapons and maps mostly, also a new boss would be great.
  19. teemu92

A quick 'thank you' to TWI for listening to us.

Same here, i love the classic characters. Thumbs up!:)
  20. teemu92

Killing Floor 2 - Update 1008

I tried a shotgun jump on both paris & biotics and they were both fixed, sorry dont know how to say where but fixes were done.