• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Few Hints and Tips

I enjoyed mapping for KF2 and creating places for people to play and love the way it enticed many great mappers to make great maps for the game but not only that but new mappers learning their way through the SDK meaning a long future for the game hopefully like KF1. Here are a few hints and...
  2. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map KF-Abandoned Hospital Beta

Thought I would release in the beta section now I have put this map on the workshop. IMPORTANT : This map was made with Gamma at default , if you have lowered yours it may appear too dark. The map is closed in and space is limited, you will have to learn your environment to survive...
  3. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-Abandoned-Hospital

So I thought about a week ago I wanted to do something else for KF2 but this time detailed VERY detailed. So minimal kismet and focusing on detailing I am now 10 hrs in and so far the video link and screen shots show progress. I want to make this map "gritty" like kf of old but yet make it...
  4. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Workshop guide

Re Wrote this guide now im at my PC lol This is NOT an official guide. It seems some people are having issues uploading maps or where maps will not install correctly to dedi's, If you follow this guide all should be well. Firstly check your map location, C:\Users\****\Documents\My...
  5. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map London Escape

London Escape Map. You are sent back to the aftermath of London, this time your after one thing , DR Freemans Notes, He found a cure you need it but can you get it?. I would have liked more time to finalise the map, I only started adding the objective parts about 2-3 weeks ago due to...
  6. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design London Escape

My new London Escape map for the Grindhouse. -Objective based - Weapon Vending Machines - Custom Spawns - Lots of interactive things - Collect the flares to save time at the end - Various Difficulty levels depending on Players - Voice commands ( Gregs2k2 ) - Cinema - Various effects and...
  7. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Upcoming KF-Downed

You have crashed in the middle of nowhere, all there is , is a family that once adapted to living in the middle of nothing. The plague has reached this far, your not out the woods yet, far from it, survive until you can get picked up once they know your gone. Good luck Coming Soon...
  8. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design TEMP FIX for sdk crashing when building lights

Thought I would put this out there until a fix comes out. Goto world options, scroll down to the line "force no precomputed lighting" in lightmass section Tick this and then build. You should not notice hardly any difference if any to the lighting but will mean you can work on your...
  9. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map London-Grindhouse Edition

small update as from 29/11 to fix a few bits This is an UPDATE to my London map as in this is how it will progress from now. Changelog : - Hotel top floor removed as was not required for gameplay - Hotel Performance increase - Hotel moved now to road level instead of being set back...
  10. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-London_Grindhouse Edition.

West London 1 Year After first infection. After managing to Flee Paris after the infection spread worldwide you return home, back to London in the hope the previous threat was eliminated by the brave soldiers of past. You remember the war against the infection, you could not defeat it you...
  11. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map KF-London Xmas Edition

Well after the poll I realised the phase 1 ends before release on the Grindhouse comp lol so decided to release now, that way any bugs can be removed etc.. But you could start playing beg of Dec :) Anyways, London Winter edition : - Closed off Police station to speed up gameplay - 1...
  12. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-Disaster Skycaper

Hey all, me again :) so I was thinking 2 nights ago what if I made a map that was like a disaster movie? as in big monsters and a lot of things going on whilst you play. SO I thought why not be trapped in an office block in a city. So proceeded to make a start on this. I have only done...
  13. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Advanced Tutorials

Hey, after my comp map I will most likely not be mapping anymore as I am currently in the process of making a complete game within UE4 so was thinking I would do some advanced tutorials, This will cover, emitters, landscape, Kismet, effects, sounds and a few more things. There are some...
  14. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-LondonWinter

Had to start this thread to start a Poll (so not spamming :) ) I have started a poll on a release date for London Winter I will leave it to you guys/gals to decide :)~ Poll will close 28th Oct not 04/11 :)
  15. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-JourneytoMars (TW COMP EDITION)

Started work today on my TW comp edition map, reason for posting here is to see if its a map the community might like it anyways!. I have only spent 6 hrs on this so far so is pretty basic atm but gives the idea. The Mars section will be the final fighting place with a full mars Base to...
  16. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Winter is coming in London :)

In light of Xmas only a few mere months away, London has turned cold and quiet! Reworked ALOT of textures, added some snow effects and an Ice rink and more! Will feature a lot more bits and bobs so will not just be a simple re-texture of London. Will you visit santa's grotto? do you dare...
  17. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map KF-BioLab

Decided as a few people asked to fix my original BioLab Map :) Pathing has been redone and should be all good now Download :
  18. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map MGS Mall Beta

MGS Mall Beta Gameplay should be ok decals still to be added also. Interactive elements will be tweaked also But still is playable and should make for a fun game! Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nPt...ature=youtu.be Download : LATEST VERSION FIXED...
  19. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-MGSMall

I am sharing this small video of my upcoming Shopping mall map in production, its no where near completion as of yet there is still so much to do, so so much. It will NOT be objective based but I have and will be adding a few little side things to do. I have always loved the film dawn of the...
  20. -MGS- Sniper

Final Map KF-London Day to night

My Final version (meaning I am not working on it anymore UNLESS major bugs are found) of my London Map. -Custom Textures, staticmeshes, sounds, effects are in this map also. Everything used in this map is License and royalty free. All of the models are from 3d sites available free of...