• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -MGS- Sniper

Full Locamotion Please.

If it's moddable then I will add it if it's not there like I did robo recall.
  2. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Few Hints and Tips

With woodlands you could remove collision on the trees and add a simple collision around them, this is depending on how complex the current collision is. Also draw distance and fog work very well setting the fog at the right distance and the draw distance can eliminate "popping" of meshes
  3. -MGS- Sniper

Beta Map KF-London Xmas Edition

Its that time of year again! I am updating this map very soon adding new bits and sorting the music volume!! lol
  4. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design December WIP Thread - 2016

Updating KF London winter with lots of new stuff for Dec :)
  5. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design DominantDirectionalLights and problem with lighting

Try surrounding the rooms in an indoor lighting volume and set the main light to outdoor only, if you need any fancy shadowing through windows etc.. you can always fake it with spotlights Failing that you could try adding a builder brush in for occluding
  6. -MGS- Sniper

Final Map KF1 Manor

Sure, sorry your thread killmaster was a bit derailed, in regards to manor I had a game with some friends and very nicely done, it revived some very fond memories. would defo recommend!
  7. -MGS- Sniper

Final Map KF1 Manor

Hi reading through your spoiler seems I may have come across the wrong way and was not referring to your version anyways. Secondly yes in 3 days I could port over the whole London map with textures, I never stated that it would be finished as in lighting etc.. Also I was referring to duplicate...
  8. -MGS- Sniper

Final Map KF1 Manor

Its easy to do an exact copy of the orginal KF map, I could have done the original westlondon in about 3 days exporting the content from KF1 but with KF2 its has a different feel to it so thought the map could use some changes and updating :) On a different note nice job on Manor looks very nice.
  9. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design [WIP] KF-Cell

Should still work on a wave based map although would prob de-rank not sure tbh, yes they can be activated and deactivated at anytime :)
  10. -MGS- Sniper

Final Map KF-NewStormDefence

Covert the brushes to staticmeshes and then add the UV channels for bloodsplatter, very fast you could change it all in around 1 hr or less to allow bloodsplatter
  11. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design [WIP] KF-Cell

Use actorfactoryAI to spawn on pathnodes this will spawn as many as you set through kismet this way you can also spawn any type of zed you want too
  12. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design Workshop guide

Just upload like normal with the same name it will overwrite the original with the updated version
  13. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design KF-Abandoned-Hospital

Well I thought sod it I will update this map so have been working on a big update. Map has increased in play size a fair whack with new areas added, change log : - A lot more effects - ALOT More detailing - More room to move around - A secret area too with some goodies in - A whole new floor...
  14. -MGS- Sniper

Level Design There is still no guaranteed ammo/weapons spawners?

You can use a use trigger connect that to an give inventory kismet node and set the gun to give. make sure in the trigger in kismet that you have the aim to interact UNCHECKED. Then when you get within the radius of trigger and press E it will give you the weapon set in the give inventory node...
  15. -MGS- Sniper

Attention whoring? NO Sick of people like you that ruined the old KF forums with being rude to others YES In addition your opening post quote " These horrible devs" if their that bad don't play the game or bother mapping OR go back to the steam forums. Simple
  16. -MGS- Sniper

Actually Seanchaoz is right there is a way of doing it in Kismet, well more of a workaround than actually spawning the original boxes, it involves using the ammo mesh and also giving the player ammo via kismet I would have been more than happy to help if it was not for the way you posted, maybe...
  17. -MGS- Sniper

Great to see people still utilising this thread, keep the tips coming :)
  18. -MGS- Sniper

Code How to decompile KF2 code

I Agree why try to decompile engine.u lol that's the main Unreal engine file changing this is changing the core engine not a good move.
  19. -MGS- Sniper

Confirmed online? from people who did not play before? IF so I will change the opening post to reflect this, In addition if using a normal MIC it most likely will work, But full landscaping requires the use of a terrain material with layers to paint onto the landscape and these I believe are not...
  20. -MGS- Sniper

Hey, Cheers that's what this thread is about! Personally I never had an issue with beginning of level for the doors, I was advised this is better than level loaded due to server replication etc.. but again it is whatever works!