• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

I live RO2.

I can vouch that at least 600 hours of that is NOT AFK, since I have over 600 hours of non-seeding time and he plays twice as often as I do. And no, that number is not photoshop'd, he's at 3613.3 hrs and counting at time of this post. Omni is easily the most dedicated gamer I know (as far as...
  2. Z

Server Dedicated Server Hardware Requirements

Thanks for the info quote! Anyone know how much memory is required? We'll be running either Debian or CentOS.
  3. Z

Why all this hate against MKB42?

Personally, I never play with it. And I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me. But considering the weapon from the perspective of game balance, objectively the weapon certainly adds overwhelming power to the Axis team. Simply put, the gun has the ability to place high amounts of accurate...
  4. Z

[Error] When typing into chat, you need to be able to press escape to cancel out of it.

Yes this is frustrating. I'm sure everyone here understands that you can simply type nothing (or delete all) and hit enter... but that is not the point. It's about accessibility and what the gaming public has come to expect. It is intuitive and commonplace to expect the ESC key to exit you from...
  5. Z

Everyone hates countdown

I've also found Countdown to be the best gameplay in RO2. Very tactical and well thought out. However I do agree that defenders should get a headstart... but I can see why tripwire didn't make it this way, because then the defenders could simply push forward and camp the attackers' spawn. One...
  6. Z

First shot not firing sometimes, people till having this issue?

I have seen this too. I have heard from a few people that it is likely due to a bug in the code that prevents a player from accidentally killing everyone at spawn. Whatever it is, I, like the person who posted above, have found that firing one round shortly after you spawn seems to be a...
  7. Z

VoiP not working?

FIXED!!! THANK YOU!!! Gameplay has changed immensely now and I can't thank you developers enough, this was a serious let down for me. You guys are doing fantastic work, it's too bad it's all the negative Nancys who are loudest, this is easily the best FPS I've ever played. Love your work! (And...
  8. Z

Accuracy needs to be reduced on ALL the weapons ingame

It's all been said before but just adding my voice. NO CONE OF FIRE!! Weapon sway and recoil to reduce accuracy, please! For goodness' sake! I think perfect would be to make the focused breathing aim (sway) be more like what just resting stand is now, and have the standing a bit more dramatic...
  9. Z

Low mouse resolution in the game

I too have noticed the low input resolution. What is the best sensitivity setting for 1 to 1 input with no interpolation or dropping?
  10. Z

The best way to use the cover system is to ignore it

What helps me TONS is having turned the cover bind from a toggle to a hold (similar to R6V). This makes it extremely useful in frantic CQB situations and makes it simple to detach. It's not perfect and every so often I run into complications (accidentally pick up weapon instead of leaving cover...
  11. Z

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I would like one as well. Planning on developing mutators (hopefully logging and TS3). Thank you!
  12. Z

VoiP not working?

Same issue here and have observed this with 90% of players on our server. There seems to be something amiss with the networking of voip in this game. It is currently unusable. Out of 100's of players I've encountered on multiple servers so far I have only found 3 (!!!) that I can actually...
  13. Z

No interest in a Modern Infantry Combat mod?

+1 This is my dream. Just model some basic weapons and throw them in. Release maps as you go. I have no qualms about playing the same maps with modern weapons. I just want the modern gameplay now! =) m16 m14 m249 m9 ak47 Dragunov RPK makarov 8 weapons. minimal modding. Release Mod. Then...
  14. Z

[Question] No sound after patch?

Exact same prob here too.