• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Patch Notes

Steam Updated Steam Updated Just got a new update for Dwarfs?! on steam, no news on the thing, what was updated? Are not all the patches going to have their updates explained?
  2. J

Patch Notes

Three Cheers Three Cheers Oh he's a very drunk dor-orf! Yes he's a very drunk dor-orf! But that doesn't affect his coooodiiiiing! As any dorf can not deny!
  3. J

How deep have YOU dug?

Well, in sixty minutes arcade on Easy I can easily mine out the entire map with maybe ten minutes to spare, maybe even not mashing that S key too much.
  4. J

micro vs letting them be

My Opinion My Opinion I prefer to do a little micromanaging, usually just directing one of my minions towards a mineral vein, or to get one of my dwarfs to check out some cave. I don't do it that much, though.
  5. J

Online Multiplayer Modes

Some More Modes Some More Modes Defend and Assault Two or more teams duke it out, attacking each others bases with their dwarfs. However, the following rules apply; - Any area one of your Dwarfs are not near and is not close towards your home base or an outpost will be gray and not show you...
  6. J

Outpost Management

Dwarven Stupidity? Yes! Inconvenience? Nay! Dwarven Stupidity? Yes! Inconvenience? Nay! Well, first, thanks for responding Robin, glad to know the dev team is taking their time to read the suggestions :) Thanks for the great game. Secondly, illifinifan, I agree with Dwarven stupidity. But I...
  7. J

Outpost Management

Greetings, I am Jacos. I'm new to this forum, and I have, infact, only bought this game earlier today. I found myself buying the game, after trying out the demo after hearing some guy moaning about it on the Dwarf Fortress forums. I really do enjoy this game, and I have decided to conjour up...