• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Po2Teddy

Online Multiplayer Modes

Multiplayer in Dwarfs!? would indeed be pretty awesome! Unfortunately, the code was not made with this in mind (blame me, I do), and forcing it in there would be quite the hassle. I'm not saying it definitely won't happen, but as it is we're putting our focus on improving the single player...
  2. Po2Teddy

Tactics Instant seal?

An "instant seal" in the achivement and stat sense is when a dwarf enters a water or lava cave, and you immediately blow that same fellow up, which will stop the flow without the need of walls and additonal dwarfs! It won't make it super easy, but it's a good thing to know is possible :)
  3. Po2Teddy

home button

It's sort of secret (it's in the Codex) but you can press F1 to jump to your base instantly! :)
  4. Po2Teddy

Top Seller Already?

qft
  5. Po2Teddy

Button to mute sound while the game is in background

Haha! Watch out, Yoshiro, he's on to you :D I totally missed that, but now when you say it, that's probably it! I'll see if I can squeeze another toggle button in there somewhere ^^
  6. Po2Teddy

Assortment of nice additions

Turning off all taverns sound like a good addition -- will write it down to the list of things to patch in! It might be hard figuring out since you must read the codex, but F1 actually teleports you to your base! =) We looked at adding a minimap previously, but the main issue is that the...
  7. Po2Teddy

micro vs letting them be

Those above you in the score league have likely abused the S-key more than you! The beauty of the S-key, score wise, is that you speed up the game without speeding up the clock! This way you can get more things done Using the speedup wisely is one of the most difficult things about the game...
  8. Po2Teddy

Button to mute sound while the game is in background

You can always go into Options and turn the Master Volume down! I think cluttering the main GUI with a mute button would be slightly overkill =D
  9. Po2Teddy

possibility of steamless release?

While it would be fun to have a Steamless release, and even a Mac / Linux release, we have to put things against each other! Both these things would require a lot of work. It's not that we don't want to do that work, it's just, what could we do in that time? At the moment we feel that making...
  10. Po2Teddy

XNA y u no video?

For some reason, completely unknown to man, one in about a thousand computers can't, due to cosmic interference or whatnot, view XNA video. Luckily, one of my computers were one of these, so I could sit and write a catch at the beginning of the game, basically testing if the game would have...
  11. Po2Teddy

Camera Contols

You can right click and drag! That's a really fast way of moving around. =)