• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

App launching issue

Tried starting the game earlier then application error was thrown. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)" http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...psyjjx949s.png http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w415/Cameron_Droke/fatalexit_zps6gfjrdgv.png No dmp or log files were created...
  2. I

Firebase Terrain Issue

Category: Art Importance: Minor I can see under the terrain in this location on Firebase
  3. I

The Power of Skirmish

I just want to give create to the developers for Skirmish game mode. I think it is so good, because there is a sense that you cannot waste your life yet there is a suspense. It has really nice moments of clutch when a last standing team mate captures a point and everyone can continue fighting...
  4. I

Will there be ricochets in game?

In the trailer I kept seeing weird smoke trails that looked like they came out of no where. So I slowed the video down and it appears they show up after a bullet has hit a surface (or someone), are these ricochets? *an example of this can be seen at 0:43, a shot ricochet after hitting the...
  5. I

PC LOD on Evacuation Point

Category: level design Reproducibility: always Summary: the ceiling of the boat is not rendered in certain locations, I am using medium settings. Description: 1) Join sever with Evacuation Point 2) Go inside the boat 3) Go to the center of the boat (near the "Center Hall") and look...
  6. I

Level Design Proper way to change the skybox

What is the proper way to change the sky dome? I went through the sdk and found different materials for the sky at different times of day, but when I apply them they do not show up correctly.
  7. I

Beta Map KF-DarkAlley

Hello everyone, So this is a map I have been working on for KF2. I am at a stage now where I would like to share it and get feedback. I am interested on people's feedback. Have Fun! Here are some screens: Here is download...
  8. I

Level Design Referencing a trigger volume in kismet

When looking at this image I got to the point to where I can re-create everything except getting my trigger volume to show up in the title of the touch event (as shown in the image). My question is, where do I type in the reference to my trigger volume?
  9. I

Level Design Externally Referenced Package Message Help

Hello all, When I go to test my map in PIE I get this message Does anyone know how to fix this? My map is located in MyGames/KillingFloor2/KFGame/Unpublished. Does it need to be in the BrewedPC folder that is inside the Unpublished folder?
  10. I

Level Design Opening custom map in-game?

What is the correct way to get a custom map to be opened in the game? For example, if I want to just run it in solo play and not on a server. I tried putting my map in kfgame's maps folder, but when I use the command 'open mapname' in console the game crashes.
  11. I

Killing Floor Blood Tech.

I hope I did not miss this being asked/answered somewhere else, but everyone is happy to hear about the new blood system. And I was wondering could this (or does this) kind of system work for anything else? I was thinking on the lines of bullet holes (bullet holes that don't disappear) or maybe...
  12. I

Character's facial expressions

After looking at some screenshots, I could see how much nicer the characters' faces look (obviously due to the new engine). But it made me think, do the characters' faces change due to different situations? For instance, if they are shooting a big gun or they kill a lot of zeds at once would...
  13. I

RO2 Tanks move slower? (after the update)

After having a long session today, I noticed first on Demnyask(Ya I probably spelled it wrong) the german tank (pIII) did not seem to want to go above 10km/h but after driving it a little bit it went faster but anytime I stopped it would go slow again. Same thing happened on Barashka, but this...
  14. I

Player Spawning System

I was just thinking about this, and searched the forums and did not see anything. But, I was wondering what you guys thought of the Spawning system in KF, should the players always spawn together (in the same area), or should the players spawn in separate from each other? Also what do you...
  15. I

Level Design Destructible is not light mapped

Does anyone here have any idea how to address the problem of a "Destructible is not light mapped" warning/error? My guess is that I left something unticked or forgot to fill in a blank somewhere.
  16. I

Level Design Combining Static Meshes

So I tried following the guide here and noticed that when I combine meshes they then go "invisible" and seem to not exist anymore (i.e. I cannot select them anymore). Is there something wrong with combining meshes?
  17. I

RS Un textured BSP in Guadalcanal

Un textured BSP in Guadalcanal - In one of the tents by D objective, a jeep is sitting on top of what appears to be an un textured BSP. Category: Art, Level Design To find the tent go to grid coordinate F5 Then look under the back tires of the jeep Reproducibility: Always
  18. I

More Crashes Recently?

I was just wondering, has anyone else been experiencing more crashes recently after the Rising Strom Game of the Year update? Since then, after playing a random amount of time (but it seems to happen after about an hour of playtime) the game will semi crash on me. The screen goes black...
  19. I

Level Design Arty and Kismet

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a way to activate arty after a certain objective has been captured? Or maybe the only way to do something like that is to enable the radios after a certain objective has been captured? Has anyone tried to do something like this?
  20. I

Level Design Objectives no working properly

I have tried to work this out by myself but I do not seem to be getting anywhere. I have a problem were my objectives do not seem to show up at all, i.e. they can not be capped/or defended. They seem to not exist at all. I have the ROobjective actor and a corresponding volume for each...