• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

KF2 1050 Update - Tropical Bash

Mechanics question to those who might know: For reasons of Berserker's smash vs massacre skills, is the bonecrusher's shield bash considered a heavy attack, light attack, or neither?
  2. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Videos/Screenshot Section

I don't know what the exact interaction was with the boomstick, the microwave gun altfire, and the Scrake, but dammit it was funny. https://www.twitch.tv/soundof1handclapping/v/111090455
  3. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Tactics How to produce a scrake/fp stumble

Bash stumble works for any perk. When I'm a Medic I like to keep a Scrake locked down for a couple of seconds be leg stumbling, bash stumbling, then doing a second leg stumble after the cooldown is up.
  4. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Too many bad medics

Hence why I said controlling a Scrake or a Fleshpound is more useful than spamming darts.
  5. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Too many bad medics

It's not even the soloing aspect. Reliably controlling a Scrake for 3~ seconds (Leg shot, weapon bash, then another leg shot once the cooldown is back off) is so strong, maybe more so than just spamming darts into your teammates ***.
  6. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Tactics Bosses weak spots

inb4 headbutting Bolshevik boss.
  7. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Too many bad medics

Am I the only one who actually enjoys stumbling Scrakes and Fleshpounds? I honestly don't mind being the dart dispenser if that's my current role in the group, but oh God I love making a guy with a chainsaw arm faceplant every three seconds.
  8. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

The glasses are bulletproof. Hell, his face is probably armored and bullet-resistant as hell, which explains why his mustache is no longer there. #lore
  9. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

From This table, we get HANS Head - 1.1x Chest core - 1.1x Backpack core 1.1x Arms - 0.5x Legs - 0.5x Exo suit - 0.5x All other - 1x KEVIN Head and jaw - 1x Body and spine - 0.8x Tentacle claw - 1.5x Left arm and forearm - 0.33x Right arm and forearm - 1.1x Right hand - 0.8x Left leg - 0.33x...
  10. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Tactics Patriarch Strats

The only thing I remember off the top of my head was stacking resistance to pipe bombs. The more times he was hit by pipe bombs the less damage the following pipe would do. I forgot the exact mechanics, and if the resistance was a buff against a pipe trap or a pipe trail.
  11. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

Under ideal circumstances yes, just as with the normal clot. Under normal circumstances the clots--in both games--presented little to no threat provided everyone was doing their job and/or there wasn't a streak of bad luck, i.e. a terribad spawn. For all intents and purposes, though, cyst =...
  12. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

So what zeds will friendly fire in KF2?

I have literally seen a scrake *****slap a siren out of the way as he charged at us.
  13. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

Just want to preface that "intellectual dishonesty" isn't calling you a liar, it means that I don't find your arguments logically consistent. It wasn't an insult towards your character. It's happened many times. Very few. I will say there have been a few times when I've been forced into a 180...
  14. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

But again, killing a clot is no great accomplishment, anyway. It's the easiest specimen to kill in the game. Saying "Yay, I killed a clot" is almost on the same level as "I successfully reloaded my AA12." That's why I think the arguments that are variants of "it makes the clots easier to kill"...
  15. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

At this point though, can you really separate the two? As noted many, many times, only the clot has this mechanic. A clot grabbing you enables this screen flip, nothing else. If the clot hadn't gotten a hold of you, you wouldn't have have gotten your screen messed with, and you wouldn't have...
  16. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

At the same time, how many times have you been the sharpshooter lining up a headshot on the scrake, or the demolitions ready to blow up the FP? And you do it anyway, even when a clot or two is giving you tickles on your back? The new clot does not allow you to do that. The fact that some...
  17. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

I was going to analyse your arguments but This... this lack of reading comprehension and logical flow tells me I'm wasting my time. If you couldn't understand that I was talking about how the clot was a threat because it worked in tandem with other threats, then I don't even... Anyway, I'm...
  18. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

So, answer me this then: If you have such a perfect clot interception rate that the auto-lock feature becomes a non-issue, why are you so against it? If it has no effect on your ability to to win a match, why must it go? The act of being turned, killing the clot, and returning to your original...
  19. ChairmanMurder[Forge]

The fact that we're having such long discussions about it proves it's a major mechanic. But even if it wasn't, what's this about the "dumbs down gameplay"? Is this another "it seems like a console feature, so therefore it's dumb" argument? Is it "dumbing down" because you autolock onto a...