• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Question to TWI

I have a question for TWI regarding the free RO2 Tracker App in Google Play Store. The App has been removed due to the following reasons (as Google said) - Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include...
  2. C

Level Design Static Mesh Collision Question

Hello, I would like to add a building to my map, I copied from RedOctoberFactory. In the stock map the players collide with the building, after I copied in my map, they don't. Since there are no blocking volumes and the building has no collision mesh, I guess in RedOctoberFactory they used the...
  3. C

Level Design Static shadows per object on ultra

Hey @ll, a question about shadows. If I turn off "cast dynamic shadows" for a tree (due to performance issues), then in game you'll see no dynamic and no static shadows, if you're playing on shadow level "utlra" and you are near this object. Is there any possibility to disable dynamic shadows...
  4. C

Adobe Photoshop CS2 for free!

You can download photoshop cs2 and find a key on their official website (adobe.com). but I don't know, if it's really legal to use. http://www.redmondpie.com/download-adobe-photoshop-cs2-for-free-legally-while-you-still-can/ If you're using Windows 7 + Aero, enable "Disable visual themes" in...
  5. C

[Error] ROStaticMeshDestructible shadow offset

Level Design / Lighting 1. Open SDK, new map 2. Create Terrain (no matter what size), default settings, but "Is Overiding Light Resolution" = true 3. Add LightmassImportanceVolume 4. Add DominantDirectionalLight 5. Add a ROStaticMeshDestrutible Actor (e.g. a tree) 6. Add a StaticMesh Actor...
  6. C

Level Design combination of destructible meshes

hi there, is it possible to link two destructible meshes together, so if one of them takes a damage of x, the other one takes this damage too? I have not yet figured out how to manage this, but it should be possible at least via unreal kismet, right? Does anyone have experience? Regards
  7. C

3D & Animation 3DS Max / UDK problem - beginner needs help......

Hey all, I modeled an old windmill (with interior) for my new Steppe-Map. When I import the model in SDK, the surface lighting looks very strange. When I apply a texture on the surface, the surface looks good, but the lighting follows the blue/white udk surface. What am I doing wrong...
  8. C

Level Design I need a little help...

Hey all. I need a little help. "tree 1" (see screenshot) comes from a DecoLayer of the terrain, "tree 2" is a StaticMesh which I placed. The lightmap resolution of the trees in the DecoLayer is set to 32. I overwrote the lightmap resolution of the StaticMesh tree to 32. But the shadows of the...
  9. C

Anti Tank Guns (PAKs etc.)

Hi everyone, I thought about an implementation of anti tank guns, like a PAK 36 or PAK 40 and a russian counterpart. How it could look like: An AI Crew (2) spawns at the beginning of a map at the gun and is waiting (without using it). The player can take the gunner position. As long the crew...