• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Question to TWI

Sorry guys, the app got removed by Google from Play Store. Since there is no possibility to update the app anymore, I had to shutdown the server backend. Regards
  2. C

Level Design Heroes of the West needs maps!

what? So it could be, that your great uncle fought against my great uncle, who was killed in this region in the age of 19 near Langres. He was a tank crew member of the 15. Panzergrenadier Division.
  3. C

Level Design Heroes of the West needs maps!

If I had more time, I would have a nice idea for a map. A cold snowy winter landscape in the ardennes, a canyon surrounded by woods. A big Bridge of stone with an arch in the middle. Everyone who played Americas Army would know this map ;) But I don't know, when I could do that.
  4. C

Question to TWI

I have a question for TWI regarding the free RO2 Tracker App in Google Play Store. The App has been removed due to the following reasons (as Google said) - Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include...
  5. C

Definitive solution for zoom?

In my opinion there is one problem. I don't think that "Zoom becomes a great advantage". Aiming with zoom or no zoom is more like reading an eBook in Arial 6 or Arial 12. It's still the same eBook, but my eyes would prefer the larger font... I respect people who don't like it, and that's why...
  6. C

Beta Map [MAP] TE-Yakovlevo

looks great twrecks!
  7. C

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

I think it's a good compromise for all the people who found the tank interior (with animations) to complex and those who welcomed it. Good job!
  8. C

My opinion, the video also shows, how unhandy the MG42 is. In game, your character moves with it like with the shorter MP40...
  9. C

Great news, would be cool, if someone could post some screenshots if possible. Thanks in advance!
  10. C

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I remember, that was annoying. I did never understand, why you earned the points for killing the tank crew, and not for the tank itself. It has always been worth more to put a fully loaded troop carrier out of action, than a tank. However, I just wanted to know, if they have think about this...
  11. C

I would like it to leave a tank sometimes, i.e. if the tank is heavily damaged, and I could jump on another tank next to me. It would also make the tank hull gunners position more attractive, because you would find some targets in a tank battle too. I thought, if it's possible to leave a...
  12. C

Hey, don't know if this is the right place for feature requests, but have you thought about adding an enter/leave functionality for tank crew members? Would it be a big hassle to implement that? Or would it be something you don't put emphasis on? Regards!
  13. C

Level Design What you always wanted to know about the SDK but were afraid to ask

Try out the "HeightFog" or "ExponentialHeightFog" actor http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/HeightFog.html
  14. C

Level Design stalingradoutskirts

Cool :D Thank you Rekrut! Some screenshots I found on my disk...
  15. C

building collision being fiddly

look at this thread, it seems you have the same problem like me http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=99997
  16. C

Level Design Community Covernode Placement Service

Is your offer still valid? :D
  17. C

RO2 Grass rendering

It's Iron Front liberation 1944.... The problem with high grass is, that it blocks the sight of a soldier, but for enemies in distance, the soldier is clearly visible. I like the solution of the ArmA series, where the "z"-value of the soldiers position is reduced, so that on distance, the...
  18. C

RO2 Grass rendering

That's cool, but I would prefer something like this :( I had think about buying something like this and trying to import in RO2, but I don't know, if it works, so I didn't bought it up to now...
  19. C

Level Design Help Needed (Wheat and stuff)

You mean something like this? http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/370763