• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kirq

Some sort of single player? Maybe not a full campaign but maybe missions?

I hope they woun't waste any resources on SP content this time.
  2. Kirq

RPG "smoke trails"

Many things in this trailer looks terrible, to be honest. Knowing TWI atention to realistic details, I'm sure thet RPG trails, M60 in Huey, and many other things are placeholders. That brings question. Does it makes sense to publish trailer containing placeholders, just to show it on E3?
  3. Kirq

What kind of vehicles are we going to see? Will there be Heli's?

Trailer confirms AA as well. Haven't You seen RPG? ;) Unfortunately it also confirms static ammo belt and caseless ammunition for M60 ;) While I'm hyped for the game because I love RS, TWI games in general and company policy. This trailer doesn't look good though. I think You had to rush it a...
  4. Kirq

Regional pricing for KF2

Regulart price = 19,99
  5. Kirq

Regional pricing for KF2

Good to hear that. I'm geting a 6pack this evening :)
  6. Kirq

Regional pricing for KF2

7. Kirq

Regional pricing for KF2

Does 6pack in Poland comes under "EUR_Zone2 - EUR No price (Steam won't let us put one in, for some unknown reason)" category? What price are You aiming at? Is it still 93€, as it was for a while this sunday morning?
  8. Kirq

Regional pricing for KF2

When are You planing to bring back pre-order? I'm going to break my F5 eventually.
  9. Kirq

Regional pricing for KF2

I was about to buy 6pack for 93
  10. Kirq

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

Good and expected news. I hope that the schedule is: KF2 late 2014, RO3 2015 (speeded up with KF2 money). You got my pre-order.
  11. Kirq

Gameplay Videos

Tribute to El Professor - YouTube PS how do I place youtube player in posts, instead of regular link? EDIT Thanks PvtBalderick.
  12. Kirq

Can the next RO be modern?

Are there any confirmed rumors about next TWI game? I bet they are working on full scale Killing Floor 2 game now.
  13. Kirq

Impossible to mutually kill each other. What is the cause of this?

I did, more than once. It looks like your gunshot is registered on your PC, but your death cancel process of sending this info to server. It is quite annoying, to be honest.
  14. Kirq

RS Fantastic game Tripwire

I have to agree. RS is superior to HoS on all aspects and map design can't be even compared. HoS maps were mostly huge disappointment, almost every fan made map is much better than vanila ones. To sum it up, great work RS team! I hope that You Guys will work on RO3!
  15. Kirq

RS team, please consider altering the combat zone warning.

+1 to OP. Beeing punished for defending objective to the end is ridiculous.
  16. Kirq

RS Just bought RS

Seriously? I must have missed it somehow. PS I was about to back OP.
  17. Kirq

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

So if I own HoS and I'll pre-order RS, I will get 40% discount and pay for it ~10 euro? Do I get it right? PS. I'm going to pre-order it first day anyway.
  18. Kirq

Ohmwrecker's impressions on Rising Storm

Best RS gameplay so far. One thing though, it looks a bit weird seeing flamethrower beeing used 10m away, and not hearing anything. It reminds me grenade problem, which wasnt fixed since game release. When I throw grenade 15-20m away I can barely hear its detonation.
  19. Kirq

Gunsounds better in RO1 or RO2? What do you prefer?

RO2 sounds library is very good imho, but there's something wrong with sound engine. For an example try to toss a grenade around the corner, You can barely hear the detonation, like it was 200m away.