• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

RS Head Armour? no single shot headshots?

First and foremost I only play on Realistic. M1911A1 Springfield M1A1 Arisaka Scoped which to seem to take 2 (OR MORE) shots to a Enemy's head Regardless Wearing a Helmet or not. Btw the helmet only protected against skims and some shrapnel.
  2. T

Germans vs Americans + Buy

There are some maps that are in German Areas or Nazi Occupied countries or cities. take the Russians out throw the Americans in. Done. Now as for Paying or Free idea. PT:1 Current owners (as of RS release date) get Rising Storm for free,Period. This community is only in the hundreds. and...
  3. T

Garand Recoil Abit Much?

(Problem) ive dumped a mag on a M1 garand(24$ in 7 seconds) and the Recoil was abit exaggerated in the Trailer, its really about half that! Especially if your standing *standing = less recoil, Laying down = more(more force into your shoulder) The Mosin has more recoil IRL standing or on a...
  4. T

Connection speed limiter

so i was playing a game with 19 people was great! no lag, no jumping, then suddenly the game just drops to .5 frame! per second.i manage to pull up the scoreboard, player had 900+ ms ping. while the highest we had before was 120 tops, every server now has atleast 1 player that has 300 ping that...
  5. T

how is this game? should i buy it?

i saw this game and hoped for a open beta but no such luck, i see alot of problems and see alot of people saying no one is here anymore? howre the cheaters? how bad are the bugs? i loved everyhting i read about this game,sniping,machineguns,themodes,but im seeing alot of bad so im worried...can...
  6. T

Player Weapon Collecting

why not have it so like when you pick up someones gun,you can keep it?making it so it says (so and sos gun) but you cannot change any aspect about it? and mayby have it so you can have 1 of each gun?pretty much like a Trophy kill? mayby that pesky sniper you kill,keep it as a souvenir? like so...
  7. T

Tactics Fox Games Tatic.

i do it all the time and people always fall for it, backtrack, throw grenades to draw attention , run out then run back and see who shoots to give away their position,run around a corner then turnaround with sighs up and ready for him to chase, shoot your gun in the air to draw enemy's to your...
  8. T

jamming/dud system?

im basing this off of, FarCry2 , but im thinking it how i would if i made a game, ~How FarCry2 Does it - Weapon Jams from extreme Usage and eventually explodes, ~How I would do it - Player who has say 20 kills 0 deaths, weapon starts to jam/misfire (meaning the bullet is a dud and have to...
  9. T

Belt Fed Machine eyesore.

Most games that have the Belt of a machine gun exposed. CS:S, BF2 . BFBC2 , all the COD games and many more! all have one issue. when you have 1 bullet in the gun you have the full belt.the bullets only move,but never run out. tho might be difficult to do,but its a visual aspect and sense of...
  10. T

Suppression HeartBeat getting anoying?

as the one head guy demonstrating the game at a PaX convention was showing,each time your suppressed your heart starts beating,then if anohter bullet comes by it happens again.and again . and again.and if your like me and love the LMGs that would get anoying to those i shoot and miss.. ~my...