• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

Has RO3 been announced/hinted or is this just pure speculation? Sorry I havnt been here in a very long time
  2. L

Excellent work

Anyone still play classic mode? havent played since that free weekend right after the beta concluded...
  3. L

Tried ARMA II today...

you go in expecting different things. ARMA is not a flight simulator but by god the combined operations are fun as all f***! when im in the mood for some realistic piloting i play DCS A10C or Blackshark.
  4. L

Tried ARMA II today...

To each their own. Yes ARMAII is clunky but you kind of get over it (so was Ost Front but we loved it all the same). No other game comes close to the intensity of a well played ARMAII match. I was playing online a few weeks ago as an apache pilot with my friend in the gunners seat. we both had...
  5. L

[Game] Treyarch kill off the PC Clan Community with Black Ops 2

not like it matters. We have mod tools for RO2 but have you seen anything worthwhile come out? regardless i do not intend on buying BO2
  6. L

The Theory of Entropy Via Accesability: RO2 Classic Mode

great post. i used to play wow up until cata. i recently resubbed because some of my old friends were pestering me to play with them again. IT quite frankly was terrible. The thing i loved about WoW was teh challenge. It was a challenge trying to round up 5 people to run a dungeon with. I...
  7. L

Un-clunkify the zoom system.

too bad this game doesnt utilize trackIR; it would be perfect
  8. L

Who's with me on this idea I just had?

good idea but we dont need another mode to further divide the community. its already a mission trying to find a decent Classic Server
  9. L

Rising Storm gameplay video

Standalone game? then why in gods name did i buy RO2?
  10. L

Overtime - WTF?

but whats the point? even if they do cap the last set, there is no way they would be able to move on to the next. Unless after capping a position in overtime you are rewarded with like 30 reinforcements, which i think would be pretty fair
  11. L

a sad but true story.

same here. i remember acting like a crusader and evangelizing this game before release. I managed to get 7 of my friends to buy this game on the basis that it would be an authentic WWII shooter. Needless to say i look like an idiot now... However when classic mode came on we started playing...
  12. L

No one playing Countdown and Classic modes

what the hell happened to this game?
  13. L

Gameplay video

So whats up with this mod is it coming out anytime soon? Any news? we're getting old here :P
  14. L

Is Anything Going To Be Done About MG's

yes its rediculous. i've fired an MG on a bipod before and its remarkably stable; you can fire it with one hand and it still wont jump around the way RO2 makes it...
  15. L

Tank rumor

There are 2 tanks already, why do we need more, considering that these current tanks are just gathering dust? Also why not a stugIII?
  16. L

Some thoughts ...

we share some similar thoughts. RO2 is definitely a strange game for me. I remember playing OST Front for hundreds of hours, since i first discovered it in high school all the way up to the release of RO2. But strangely enough with RO2, i cannot get myself to play more than a few hours...
  17. L

What happened to Mamayev_Neutral?

i would have liked neutral if it meant that the defending team can retake the center to go on the offensive. Honestly the way it was in the beta was pretty dumb. I would prefer the enemy team take center because it was so much easier to defend that to attack
  18. L

Do you care about the progression system?

i have removed myself. i havent played it since classic mode but i would love to. Just because its an opinion doesnt mean it cant be wrong, and in this case you are wrong. Kind of like smoking cigarettes. I like smoking, and i enjoy it, but it doesnt change the fact that its bad for you. This...
  19. L

Classic / Realism lookback & AAR

i agree with this post 100% i enjoy RO2 but its definitely still a bit too CoD for my tastes... There needs to be more of a penalty for death; like the game automatically re formats your HDD