• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Utopia-Phoenix

Server TWI you again! Server initiates LOADS of downloads at startup!

It's gone now. This case happened during a period of days from a few days before my post to a few days before my reply. No idea wtf is wrong. I assume that China has some network problems connecting abroad for sure.
  2. Utopia-Phoenix

Server TWI you again! Server initiates LOADS of downloads at startup!

^^topic This problem appeared recently. Don't know why. Can TWI fix this? I don't want to F**K my SSD for a second time!
  3. Utopia-Phoenix

Server Can TWI change the coding method of KFGame.ini to UTF-16 LE?

^^topic This is a Chinese server host and admin. I found that if an admin altered settings in the webadmin page then the server name is screwed, if it contains Chinese characters. Later I found out the file KFGame.ini is defaultly coded as UTF-8. If i did any changes in the webadmin then it...
  4. Utopia-Phoenix

Server TWI you destroyed my KF2 server's SSD!

I also confirmed this. The server had much less disk pressure as well as CPU and network pressure! Before this there is around 1 TB of traffic per DAY according to router records. Now it's less than 10 GB. Before this the CPU load is always 30+ and frequently peak to 100. Now it's 20% at most...
  5. Utopia-Phoenix

Other server hosters in CN KF2 server group also reported this. I am confirming it.
  6. Utopia-Phoenix

I could even provide you the authorization of remote accessing my server by teamviewer, if you want. Find out what the f*ck is going on and swat it.
  7. Utopia-Phoenix

^^topic this is the report from Crystaldiskinfo of my server, which equipped a Samsung PM981 NVME SSD 256GB I purchased it at April 15th and it's about 7 months? It's this! Total read 8.77 Petabytes and a total written of 191.2 TB! Holy **** this is atrocious! The health condition from...
  8. Utopia-Phoenix

TOTAL new game idea: Rising storm KOREA WAR

Addition: Remove US holddown kill. Add grenade falling to US.
  9. Utopia-Phoenix

Server Warning: server CPU requirements increased!

You are right. To be precisely it is that Each server with 6 men DID require performance of 1 core of 0.6Ghz Intel IVB performance. A dual core 0.3Ghz IVB processor will NOT handle even a single server. It cannot be further split. But note the following appendix: 1 With one PC running multiple...
  10. Utopia-Phoenix

Server Warning: server CPU requirements increased!

^^topic I used to estimate the CPU requirements of one KF2 server room to be 0.6Ghz on Intel IVB. Now 0.8 is required. I ran 24 server rooms on my server which consists of: R5 3400G at 4.18 Ghz (at a voltage of 1.500V and a power consumption of 160 Watt running P95 small FFTs) MSI B450M...
  11. Utopia-Phoenix

2nd artillery unit- Another way of playing survivalist

^^topic perk skills: 5 15 and 20 right, 10 and 25 left (AKA: Heavy weapon training, medic training, weapon harness, go boom, rapid fire) Weapons: RPG+1, M32 Combat video: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6180044888 Rather than using the demolitionist, the 2nd artillery (survivalist demo) has 2...
  12. Utopia-Phoenix

Medic LV25 skills idea-- much more efficiency than nowaday conditions!

^^topic LV25 left skill: During zedtime all heals casted by thus medic APPLY instantaneously. No more health rising procedure but kicks up instantly. LV25 right skill: During zedtime medic weapons DO NOT cost ammo to fire. This included medic darts and HM501 grenades. Note: Just like SWAT...
  13. Utopia-Phoenix

We need an AK lmg with 75 or 100 rds mag please!

If I were to build a 50 damage gun I'd like to seek for a weapon with bigger rounds, like the FN HAMR, or a lot simpler, the M60. Anyway it's good to know that 50 damage * 600 rpm is not overpowered. That's more than I expected. I wanna use it!:rolleyes: PS: M60 is also a vietnam war era...
  14. Utopia-Phoenix

Ideas for New in game character quote prompts? INSULT PLAYERS etc

While I don't care, just add the INSULT PLAYERS please! MORONS MIDDLE FINGER
  15. Utopia-Phoenix

RPK74 use 5.45 rounds dude same as AK12. So it does not hit harder than AK12. In my opinion this LMG shall weight 11+ so you cannot pair it with SCAR, otherwise the ammo pool with SCAR+RPK74 would easily outperform other loadouts ammo pools. Also, I would like the user of this LMG to use it as...
  16. Utopia-Phoenix

^topic commando really need some stuff other than the stoner 63A. it could be an rpd with 100 rds magazine and bully reload, or an rpk with 75 rds magazine and slightly faster reload, keep some stats of this lmg to be same of AK. 40 damage, same rate of fire. it results in same DPS as AK and no...
  17. Utopia-Phoenix

Looking for Balance & Feedback

raise stoner 63A and probably L85A2 to 32 damage please, reduce rate of fire to compensate for unchanged dpm. these weapons are seldomly used by commando because of underpower. it could be significantly better by adding 2 pts damage. There is a threshold between 30 and 32, and a 32 after a LV...
  18. Utopia-Phoenix

(This ain't good) SSD is a must for servers for smooth gaming's sake!

^^topic I had a KF2 server with the following setup: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G MSI B350 Mortar Gloway DDR4 16G 2133 *2 Samsung XP941 PCIE SSD 128GB (There is also an old Hitachi HDD 80GB on the server) Carrying 24 rooms with custom maps At first the server files were on the SSD. Months ago I had my...
  19. Utopia-Phoenix

Consider purchase GTX 1080tis for KF2 @ 4K with entire fortune. Can KF2 handle it?

Yes, that function is needed. Driving the GPU to maximum performance on UI screens (e.g startup menu) is STUPID. I've noticed that my 2080 runs up to 225 watts at idle (at startup menu) but a lot lower (around 130W) when gaming. That's probably due to this reason.
  20. Utopia-Phoenix

Consider purchase GTX 1080tis for KF2 @ 4K with entire fortune. Can KF2 handle it?

dug out Now I've changed my equipment totally. And I purchased RTX 2080. (No ti- 80ti is off shelf due to too great demand) Now it's Ryzen R7 1700 at 3.85 Ghz, 8GB DDR4 RAM and RTX 2080. I could game KF2 on 4K medium- that's for avoiding framerate drops at the worst conditions such as...