• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Stephen

About "RO2 Dying"

A, is this post visible? B, KF has over twice as many players as RO2. Worrying.
  2. Stephen

Piss-poor teamwork and general player behavior

Definitely some interesting posts in here. I'm inclined to agree with some of the more depressing points; I know for a fact I'm not a great SL but I still bagged 220~ points on a Sparta server yesterday and was second on the board for three consistent games. On one game I single-handedly flanked...
  3. Stephen

I can't see my friends posts!

Does anyone know what's going on?
  4. Stephen

I can't see my friends posts!

You shouldn't bother the devs with drivel like this.
  5. Stephen

RO2 manual?

Yeah, particularly as it's actually bull****. Alan definitely posted somewhere a few days ago that he couldn't be bothered writing another manual because it would take too much time and they had more important things to do. He did reply favourably to someone asking about a hotkey / squad command...
  6. Stephen

Ro 2 is a let down

2336 players online? Healthy?
  7. Stephen

Ramm, I've decided who you remind me of

Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way To Blue (Live at Jools Holland 2009) - YouTube :IS2:
  8. Stephen

Should there be an elite assault class?

Elite Assault; choice of either the 'hero' weapons or the normal SMGs, two per team.
  9. Stephen

What car do you drive?

1968 Dodge Coronet. Sunburnt orange.
  10. Stephen

A simple poll

Definitely agree with the part in bold.
  11. Stephen

A simple poll

What you say is true, but you're neglecting the third group: people who are frustrated with a game in which so much is either very poorly implemented or simply doesn't work, terrible system optimisation (it's fine for me, but I know a great many people who aren't so lucky in this regard)...
  12. Stephen

My stats just got wiped?

Love your sig, Pikey.
  13. Stephen

Native voices?

Wrong! Correct!
  14. Stephen

A simple poll

A mixed bag, but I chose disappointed as I'm leaning more towards that than overly satisfied. There are too many bugs, the constant map / team switching every 90 seconds (it seems like it anyway) and the fact you get shot 15 metres out of spawn make it too frustrating to play. There's a very...
  15. Stephen

More historical loadouts for Realism mode

This is a terrible idea, but I will vote yes to be ironic, which I am led to believe is the in thing nowadays.
  16. Stephen

So wehre is the manual?

Very, very amateur.
  17. Stephen

Is the P38 firing sound broken?

Is it just me, or does firing the P38 sound a bit odd? It's as if it only uses the first half of the sound file, and then cuts off. I've never heard one in real life, so it could still be accurate, but it definitely sounds strange compared to the other weapon sounds. Anyone?
  18. Stephen

tripwire, i'd like to sell you a car.

'Did you bother to read the EULA?' That's classic, really. You know ****'s bad when you have to pull out that old chestnut.