• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. =[PMC]= breakfast

Sound Where do i find the first Patriarch Voice Sounds ?

I just searched through the whole editor and only found the event ones, the "base" patriarch sounds are the same as the christmas ones ... can someone help me ?:confused:
  2. =[PMC]= breakfast

Level Design Any Possibility to load old meshes and brushes

Question in title ... For example grabbe the brushes from original biotics lab and put it into kf2 editor
  3. =[PMC]= breakfast

TWI Will there be early access ?

Ah nice, thanks for your quick replies although it was mentioned several times :) I love this Community ;)
  4. =[PMC]= breakfast

TWI Will there be early access ?

I saw your Dev Diary Video and the release will be next year . :( Is there goin to be early Access for Killing Floor Veterans ?
  5. =[PMC]= breakfast

Final Map KF-Shipment

Got the lagg fixed, finaly removed the fog to prevent fps drops =/... Updated Version available at the workshop
  6. =[PMC]= breakfast

Beta Map KF-Raptures Alpha

hehe, thanks for replies guys, i know the map has big problems, but really if anyone just wants to finish it ! Here you go mate, a half-done map, needs to be optimized and i dont have the time and skill to finish this **** ^^. It was alot of work and this is just my last try to release it...
  7. =[PMC]= breakfast

Beta Map KF-Raptures Alpha

This Project is very old and i never finished it... i still will provide a download link for interested people SCREENS : DL : http://www.file-upload.net/download-8661331/KF-Raptures.rom.html
  8. =[PMC]= breakfast

Final Map New Final Map KF-TheCemetery

gorgeous lookin map like always, what commands to get that nice third person view ?
  9. =[PMC]= breakfast

Final Map KF-ZedCraft

really the best minecraft map out there !
  10. =[PMC]= breakfast

Kiling Floor Runtime Error and Critical Error

same problem, same fixes tried... problem still there Please TWI, if this is your fault, at least let us know !
  11. =[PMC]= breakfast

KF Connection issue

friend of mine has the same problem... any ideas ?
  12. =[PMC]= breakfast

Level Design Need help looking for a custom map?

np, enjoy the map ... :)
  13. =[PMC]= breakfast

uhh sorry its not called meatgrinder its called meat-rotator :D my fault ... http://www.mediafire.com/download/f99a29lpfz9csbc/kf-Meat-Rotator.rom
  14. =[PMC]= breakfast

its called kf-meatgrinder :)
  15. =[PMC]= breakfast

Level Design WIP - Casa Bonita

too bad, i have no idea what casa bonita is :D some kind of amusement-park ?
  16. =[PMC]= breakfast

Level Design Recommended Maps for 10+ people?

im working on a map like that, should fit perfectly to you :D i may send you the beta ;)
  17. =[PMC]= breakfast

Level Design KF - Powerplant

looking very good for your first try :) , im not sure but i think the mapname is already "taken" :p
  18. =[PMC]= breakfast

Level Design [WIP] KF-Vacant

yeah of course, the map will get the same detail level like my shipment remake :)