• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Grindhouse Phase 1 Winners

Swift, Let me be clear....I NEVER once said I should've won the contest, NOT ONCE! And yes I did mean the congrats, it's not your fault or any of the other winners. Come on man, you're a talents LD. It's not hard to figure out what's quality and what's not. It's not rocket science. I've lost...
  2. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Grindhouse Phase 1 Winners

First let me say congrats to all the Winners. But TBH I think if this contest was judged solely by TWI Devs, you would have seen different results. Now I know they will come on here saying they were judged by them, but I've been around here long enough to know better. And when egos get in the...
  3. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design Is voting supposed to be closed for Phase 1 entered maps?

The winners have been post on modd.
  4. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Beta Map KF-Library [Grindhouse Entry]

Yeah, I'm yet to see it. :D The word on the street is, "It's a very hard map to finish." If I get enough feedback on it, I might Nerf it a bit. ;)
  5. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design Is voting supposed to be closed for Phase 1 entered maps?

Have patience guys, as most of you know.... This is not the first time they're having/holding a mapping contest. ;) I'm sure the results will come soon.
  6. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Yes I did see that later in testing, there are few areas that are already fixed. I have cleaned up few things, however I haven't released it yet, till I get some word back from the judging. I don't want to update something they haven't checked out...
  7. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Thank You, I glad you like it. I enjoyed making it. :D
  8. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Thank you. At this point nothing is out of the question. Let's see what happens with the contest first, before making changes.
  9. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Thank you. I had to nerf the zeds a bit, because it was way too hard to get around. They came from every direction and they came hard. So lots of tweaking when into the map. I'm yet to see it being complete on hard. P.S. If anyone has video of finishing the map on hard, I'd love for you to...
  10. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design Loading Screen Poster

Just take a screenshot and size it to 512x256, use bmp or targ format. import it into your maps file where everything for your map is in. import and create a material for it, once you do just slap the material on a surface somewhere of the map that way you don't lose the texture once you save...
  11. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Video added [Walk/Run Through]: Warning loud music! Enjoy! :D
  12. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Sorry for any inconvenience, I had to update to Beta 2, for some reason my Boss spawn volumes got removed somehow when I build last time. Please anyone that downloaded beta 1, delete it and download beta 2. Should be working now, once again sorry.
  13. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Thank you. :D Needs few finishing touches but other than that it's all there.
  14. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Fixed! Thank you!
  15. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Just clean both my contest entry maps for now. I'll see where the game goes, but probably more maps as the perks get released.;)
  16. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

17. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Beta Map KF-Favela [Grindhouse Entry]

Nice looking map, good job on it. Have you looked into the rules of the contest? From what I remember, you are NOT allowed to use third party content..IE; Textures, meshes..etc. Only stuff you could use was stuff you create on your own or from TWI games. And the only reason i'm saying is that...
  18. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Mod Appreciation Thread

You can ban Gregs. :p ;)
  19. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design [WIP] The Librarian

Update: More clutter added. doing detail work.