• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

My dad's Vietnam photos: From Dak To to Quang Tri

Under each of the photos, I included a link to the reverse side of the photo. My father wrote little descriptions on the back of nearly all of them. I did a little googling on LZ English, and this site says that "LZ English was located just north of the Bong Son River in Binh Dinh Province"...
  2. S

He brought home a captured M44 rifle. When he packed it, he wrapped it in some VC black pajamas that he took from a cache. On his flight back home, the customs inspector found the pajamas and rifle and my dad thought that his rifle was going to be confiscated. However, the inspector...
  3. S

Feel the bullets while playing FPS's...

Good luck selling a device that will put you in the hospital the first time you use it.
  4. S

Strange Disease from Space

I, for one, welcome our new zombie overlords.
  5. S

Post your desktop.

6. S

Argh!! Spider Army!

Oh my God, imagine getting entangled in that thing.:eek:
  7. S

Wait what? :confused: EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you're saying. The guys with M2 Carbines are ARVN (Army, Republic of Vietnam) or my dad's RF/PF (Regional Forces/Popular Forces) my dad was advising and training.
  8. S

Another photo of my dad, this time in some base in the US or West Germany in 1965.
  9. S

Road To Da Nang, unknown date Back Back Back Miscellaneous (nothing written on back) And here's a bonus shot of what I think is an M109 Self-propelled artillery gun, probably taken in Fort Dix in 1969 or 1970. Hope you enjoyed it.
  10. S

Part IV. Quang Tri continued Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Part V following shortly.
  11. S

Part III Hong Kong, August 1968 Back Back Back Quang Tri, July-August 1968 Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Part IV following.
  12. S

Part II. Hue, March 1968 Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Back Part III following shortly.
  13. S

As some of you know, my dad served in the Vietnam War. As some of you may recall, there was a thread on here called "WWII Pics" or something to that effect. In it, I posted a few pictures of my dad's Vietnam photographs. The quality was awful, and I said I wish I had a scanner. Well...
  14. S

Scientists Break The Speed Of Light!!!

^^^ Link.
  15. S

Remember the plane on the treadmill problem?

Rome is in Italy.:mad:
  16. S

Project Reality out tomorow!

Yes!
  17. S

Project Reality out tomorow!

Bumping this thread because PR needs more RO players. Oh, and v.6 came out about three weeks agohttp://realitymod.com
  18. S

Truly Epic Lulz...

This was done by a FOX affiliate, not FOX news.
  19. S

What the hell i thought ro's sounds were great...

The Kar98 with a scope is also more powerful. Almost always a one shot kill, while the unscoped Kar98 always took two.