• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cultivator

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Western media must be correct. You russian guys are just evil! :p Keep it on! :D PS: Great russian SDKFZ :D
  2. Cultivator

Hey brothers! Sooo,.... why you don
  3. Cultivator

RO2 Karelian front is revived!

Thumbs up for the riflegreanades...great work! How will you add them into the game? It would be great if the player has to change the riflecartridges manually before shooting the grenade (like the german blank cartridges with "wooden bullet"). And if he does not, the rifle will blow up :D ...
  4. Cultivator

Thats a great news..... ! Regards Culti
  5. Cultivator

[Solution] PSA: Arad2 black smoke/dust fixed w/ Catalyst 14.9

Hi!,... I think the last patch was responsible for the fix. :p Regards Culti
  6. Cultivator

Next time i will get you comrade AAZ. My geballte Ladung is oiled and ready to get inserted into your *** ...hehe :D Regards Culti
  7. Cultivator

That was some great fun today! :D Thanks guys for this event. Regards Culti
  8. Cultivator

Level Design Door open/close Sample Map

Great work Romano! Thanks a lot. I was waiting for this a long time and I hope a lot of mappers will make use of it. @BOH-rekrut ...please not only Zhytomir ;) Regards Culti
  9. Cultivator

Hehe,.... Thats your great skin on my great screenshot Moskeeto! woop woop :D Regards Culti
  10. Cultivator

:eek: That thing looks awesome! Will it be available with the next IOM Update? As always... Great job guys ;) Regards Culti
  11. Cultivator

Thats realy sad, but that doesn
  12. Cultivator

Great work guys! :) That shovel looks also very promising,... and i hope Mr. walleye will also paint that PTRD ;) Regards Culti
  13. Cultivator

Community Spotlight - Amazing video by the 29th ID

Impressive Video :) And what are you Tripwire guys up to? :D Regards Culti
  14. Cultivator

Great work again Mr. AAZ! I love your perfectionism ;) ... Thumbs up. Can
  15. Cultivator

Beta Map TE-FallenFighters1942

Great map Psychopinguin! Much better than the original. I can feel the love :D Regards Culti
  16. Cultivator

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

Finally! ;D Hope to get more toys in an expansion "soon" after this update!.... woop woop! Regards Culti
  17. Cultivator

Steam DLC Pack (Wishlist)

Univermag Kriegszeit Tula Outskirts Die Bresche Streets of Stalingrad Regards Culti
  18. Cultivator

Level Design Rekrut et alii. Please rebrew your maps. It is about time todo so

Thank you very much Mr. Rekrut... and welcome back! :D Can