• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Modelling Buildings?

Any Tutorials modelling buildings or destructible buildings completely from scratch? If I need software is there any free software that I could use that would help? Also, how do you guys usually model maps. Sorry if this seems stupid or premature, loading the SDK now.
  2. O

Tank Destroyers

I would like to propose tank destroyers to the game that would be in the era of the battle of stalingrad. (I hope) And could be suitable for maps already in play. A PanzerJager I as a given tank. Then upgradable tank destroyer the Marder series. For the russians, I would give them the KV...
  3. O

Cant find SDK download

Every time I go under tools I dont see it, anyone direct me to it? Oh and I dont have the game yet, but I was hoping to make some maps before I got it.
  4. O

Code Could we somehow be able to host more players?

Just wondering if it is possible if we can be able to do something with code to just get ten times more players and bigger maps. Always wanted to make a massive fighting map with loads of players.
  5. O

No way to balance tanks

The only way to balance them is by tactics, because over time tanks became obsolete and people made new tanks to just counter the other. I think the game focuses on mid-stalingrad battle which is why german tanks were better, at first germans had lighter tanks having a failure of penetration and...
  6. O

Things that will improve the game!

Well of course bugs, but better class balance load-out according to historical accuracy, dont allow people to spawn ontop of commander, force them to run up to the frontline. Combined arms maps would vastly improve tactics involved. Bigger more open area maps would also be a great thing. I...
  7. O

What kind of Plane do you fly?

I have no plane yet, so make suggestions while you share what you own for a plane.
  8. O

Whats the best music to troll with?

This one is my all-time favorite, otherwise post your own favorite troll music. Einzug der Gladiatoren Marsch - YouTube
  9. O

Bored-Looking for something to do.

I dont really know if I am bored or have been depressed, seems to mild to be. Otherwise, I have been interested in quantum physics but havent really been able to get to a bookstore. Anyways, any suggestions on what to fill my massive amount of spare time with.
  10. O

Night maps requiring lights.

Would be nice to see a dark map and tanks with headlight lol.
  11. O

Alternate Trailer

NOTE THIS WAS NOT MADE BY ME, Just a nice video made by someone else I found. Thought it was pretty good and should share it with RO2 community. Red Orchestra 2 Alternate Trailer - YouTube Red Orchestra 2 - Fan made Trailer - YouTube Red Orchestra 2: 'Machine Gun' Trailer [HD] - YouTube...
  12. O

Not seeing buildings in beta crumble.

I havent found a video yet of artillery blasting buildings into peices or german tanks supporting infantry by destroying parts of buildings with HE rounds. Or do I not know how to use a search engine as it seems....
  13. O

Modding Anti Aircraft weapons.

Well, for one I dont know much on how to mod but I hope to be steered in the right direction and create the Flak 88, 2cm flak 30/38 mobile and towable versions. I hope someone can give me tips and whatnot. I have one question, what programming language should I use, I have C# book right here but...
  14. O

The first part of this is like an insult to BF3 in a way.

The Gmod Idiot Box: Episode 10 - YouTube Lets play some tetris mofo, if you think about it you can use it as an insult to BF3 since it pretty much is an arcade game lol.
  15. O

Just wondering about UDK

I am having problems to download september 2010 UDK as it seems to always get near finish it just doesnt want to, wondering if there is a steam like system where it saves as it downloads so I can restart where I left off. Apparently if you go under tools for steam and select UDK that doesnt work...
  16. O

Ive got a funny advertising idea

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=30340 Do something about MACHOMAN, lol.
  17. O

What kind of music do you think we would get in MP tank video?

Im taking a guess Inb4lock and forum embarassment if that happens lol.... ‪Diana Boncheva feat. BanYa - Beethoven Virus Full Version‬‏ - YouTube
  18. O

What about the people who baught the boxed version?

I feel screwed in some way. Unless their is an activation thingy.
  19. O

They need to change a voice command

Achtung satchel planted to ACHTUNG CANDDEEEEHHH!??!?
  20. O

Tactics Write down your tactics here!

When you see a shambeh bambeh....ACHTUNG SHAMBEH BAMBEH!!!