• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Modelling Buildings?

Any Tutorials modelling buildings or destructible buildings completely from scratch? If I need software is there any free software that I could use that would help? Also, how do you guys usually model maps. Sorry if this seems stupid or premature, loading the SDK now.
  2. O

Tank Destroyers

I would like to propose tank destroyers to the game that would be in the era of the battle of stalingrad. (I hope) And could be suitable for maps already in play. A PanzerJager I as a given tank. Then upgradable tank destroyer the Marder series. For the russians, I would give them the KV...
  3. O

2012 - Your Expectations

My 2012 Goals: Learn C Programming language. As a freshman in highschool, learn ahead to advanced calculus and physics. Learn some basic electrical/electronic engineering. Learn more mandarin and then russian. (Already learned russian alphabet with this hilarious little video RuskyEd's Alphabet...
  4. O

What do you think about the tankgameplay?

Historical inaccuracy.
  5. O

A few 'useful' ideas

Lmao, no, just no, go make a mod for some whacky stuff for an extension of WWII, like 1946-1947 or something. No way TW is going to add this stuff.
  6. O

Bringing strategy into game - Ideas for modification

Would be nice to have more people using strategy to win, The resource system is a nice thing to implement for territory.
  7. O

Level Design 3d map of city and other information

Wow, makes life alot easier :D
  8. O

Is anyone still talking about the T34?

Give me the models scaled for ro2 baby and I will do the sciences :"D
  9. O

Does anyone use bolt actions any more?

My time to shine when I get RO2 SDK :D
  10. O

Gameplay Videos

搞笑,反正您好ro-中國
  11. O

Bf3 or ro2?

Robdollar, just answer his question, any normal human being can make out what he meant to say.
  12. O

Bf3 or ro2?

lmao @ your post set up there. RO2, because it has modding support, enough said.
  13. O

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

Mine I think is funny. Sorry if it is not showing. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30757&dateline=1318382729
  14. O

3D & Animation The big Tank thread for mod builers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_vehicles_of_World_War_II Here is a list of most tanks during WWII and how many were produced.
  15. O

Stats still broken.

Play on an unranked server?
  16. O

Stats still broken.

What I dont understand is why do people care about stats?
  17. O

RO2: Zombie Holocaust DLC

They are not and never will make one of these, the community will have to, so dont suggest it ever again.
  18. O

Tanks, Quantity or Realism?

Realism please, I am tired of having super powered light tanks or underpowered heavy tanks. The community can easily make tanks, there is a guy who just made a boat load of models while he was waiting for game to release. All we need to do is code, animate, texturize, and make interior, dont...