• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

RO2 Union

Just wondering when the games are going to be connected, i.e. being able to play both from the same servers and all that. I assume it's going to be when RS is properly released but am hoping it may be a bit sooner.
  2. B

Sound RO2 sounds...

Used in Stalker: STALKER SoC - Red Orchestra 2 Wounded Barks - YouTube thought that was kind of cool.
  3. B

Historical in-accuracy mod

Seeing as we now have four factions (Germany, Russia, America, Japan) would it be possible to have either: mixed teams (16 American/16 Russian V 16 German/16 Japanese) Or have maps with four different sides fighting (16 American V 16 Russian V 16 German V 16 Japanese) Four teams fighting...
  4. B

In B4 reset

I was wondering what the 'reward' for this achievement will be, I highly doubt it'll be a free copy of Rising storm or anything. Seeing as this achievement was for the stats being reset, i'm thinking it might be something like anyone with the achievement will start with some weapons at level 10...
  5. B

Prone/crouch/ AT deploy bug

I've had these numerous times: sometimes if you quickly prone then go to crouch your character will get stuck between the two poses with the screen 'vibrating' between them and your character unable to move. When playing as AT rifleman, sometimes after un-deploying i can't move (only seems to...
  6. B

Status update

So, *twiddles thumbs* any news? I don't mean to sound impatient or demanding, but even a screenshot or two would suffice just to let us know things are moving along smoothly.
  7. B

Japanaese booby traps

Minor, minor suggestion, but having rewatched the trailer, I think it may be an idea to add a small bit of up-turned dirt or something to surround the grenade model when it's in the ground (Nothing massive, just a bit surrounding the sides). I don't know if it'd make it easier to see for the...
  8. B

Dialogue and 'Chatter' in RS

Just wondering, how tame will the dialogue and 'chatter' be in RS compared with RO2? (My opinion being the battle 'chatter' in RO2 was a bit on the tame side). Obviously you're going for authenticity and being an endorsed mod team may have more leeway in this area, but at the same time it's a...
  9. B

Pistols only Mutator

Would be good if someone made a pistols only mutator, maybe pistols and rifles only.
  10. B

MG's

Are able to fire 90 degrees around corners, with no chance of firing back (e.g. if you're in the German spawn building on the grain elevator and someones at the top floor of the tower with the mg) they'll be able to see you, but you wont be able to hit them whatsoever. I've noticed this bug...
  11. B

Dedicated single player/co-op DLC/expansion

Im not sure how advanced the singleplayer will be in RO2 on release (Im not really expecting much above botmatch tbh) but later down the line it could be cool to see some kind of advanced single player/co-op focused expansion which heavily focuses on the AI side of things, possibly with some...
  12. B

Despawning of bodies/vehicles

This was posted in 'general discussion' by AJSB and locked: "Appeal to TW: NO Despawn of dead bodies and VEHICLES in Countdown mode and Realism matches !!! It will increase realism a LOT and in those types of games we only have 1 life for each player and/or vehicle so there isn't really...
  13. B

The zone: battlellines/ the zone at war

I've thought of names, now someone please get working on a Stalker themed mod for RO2 :rolleyes:. There'd be a lot of missing aspects to it as on online fps, but the setting and arsenal combined with RO2's mechanics would be awesome. Im imagining a map based on the cordon around the...