• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

RS SQ Leader Spawn Invulnerability?

I've never been a fan of spawning on SL's full stop and I can't believe the invincibility is a bug TW has only just noticed (Always assumed it was intentional). I've always thought it'd be better if the SL spawns were limited in number i.e. a certain amount of people could spawn on a certain...
  2. B

RS Leg shot forces prone or crouch

But RO2 doesn't have the Euphoria physics engine, so that may be a bit difficult. What they could do is something similar to what the HL2 mod Resistance and Liberation did, players will go Rag-doll if injured seriously enough then 'Wake up' in the prone position. Probably one of the most...
  3. B

RS Type 11 LMG

I was also going to suggest this. Would be worth it for the reload animation alone.
  4. B

RS Give japanese commanders a Banzai order ability

A Banzai waypoint for SL's and comms would be kind of cool. For example, the same symbol that appears on the side of your screen when banzaing over the waypoint.
  5. B

RO2 Union

Just wondering when the games are going to be connected, i.e. being able to play both from the same servers and all that. I assume it's going to be when RS is properly released but am hoping it may be a bit sooner.
  6. B

RS Simulated Fragmentation

Funnily enough I was thinking about this very thing (albeit fully physically simulated). It'd be a good thing to have, though I doubt they'll implement it seeing as they thought the foot icon that came up when you stepped on a booby trap was too confusing. By Tripwires logic this'd probably...
  7. B

Sound RO2 sounds...

Used in Stalker: STALKER SoC - Red Orchestra 2 Wounded Barks - YouTube thought that was kind of cool.
  8. B

RS Add the Colt M1917 Revolver

Variation? Arguably (and by your logic) there's no point in the Nagant revolver being in base RO2 because of the tt-33, but it's nice to have the choice. It's not the most urgent of things, but would be nice to have. And we all want to re-enact this scene...
  9. B

RS Who carried sidearms?

Speaking of sidearms: http://thepacific.wikia.com/wiki/M1917_Revolver M1917 Revolver would be good as an unlock when you've ranked up a bit or something.
  10. B

What happened to Betio?

I wouldn't mind seeing cave systems (When I first played Iwo Jima I thought you may be able to blow the tunnels open with Satchels) but from a realism perspective, you'd basically go deaf firing almost any kind of weapon in confined spaces like that (though if there was some kind of tinitus like...
  11. B

RO2 What fronts would you like to see in the future?

I realize it never actually happened, but a 'what if' scenario based around operation Sea-lion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion Would make for a cool campaign, initial fighting by conventional forces (British trying to repel invading Germans) then SOE Guerilla warfare stuff for...
  12. B

Historical in-accuracy mod

Seeing as we now have four factions (Germany, Russia, America, Japan) would it be possible to have either: mixed teams (16 American/16 Russian V 16 German/16 Japanese) Or have maps with four different sides fighting (16 American V 16 Russian V 16 German V 16 Japanese) Four teams fighting...
  13. B

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

Archer "Woo!" - YouTube Much obliged SirBurger.
  14. B

I'll trade a copy of Insurgency (the new one) for an RS beta key if anyones interested.
  15. B

Thanks for dangling this infront of us Tripwire, the only people that'll get these are people sitting infront of their computers for hours pressing the refresh button on these sites, which even for a chance to play the Beta, i'm not doing.
  16. B

It'll probably be a hat for TF2 or something.
  17. B

Please say that people with inb4reset will be given a key.
  18. B

I've heard that Mr. Tripwire is a Real bastard You're already wasting his valuable internet and now you expect an invite? Flimshaw!
  19. B

Ohmwrecker's impressions on Rising Storm

"See you in.... JAP ARTILLERY!!!!" Free weekends + RS' flamethrower/booby traps are going to equal team-kill central.
  20. B

Rising Storm - Live Broadcast via Gamespot!

As much as I appreciate new footage, it was incredibly frustrating watching that guy play.