• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

Yeah because it seems to work so well, possibly an admin could thumbtack it so everyone can see it?
  2. U

Yeah I noticed that too, ill update the main post so people dont waste their time! thanks for the input!
  3. U

sure thing dear, your sandwich is in the kitchen
  4. U

yes sir you will be ready to go after that, just check out the main post for more detailed information!
  5. U

Thats good! the file is supposed to regenerate once it is deleted! Its supposed to do that, and again, its good to ever now and then if fps problems increce to remove it again, id say once ever 10-15 times you launch the game
  6. U

Just updated the main post, with my current rig and some settings which i have noticed helped
  7. U

im talking about people who DONT have high end computers 8800 is not high end, im trying to help people run the game looking good and with a decent fps
  8. U

Hey guys, for those of us who dont have high performance rigs, such as people using graphics cards like the Nvidia 8800 I have found out how to help you! ALSO! this is likely to not help you if you are running a high performance computer. sorry guys, still working on that part. Now most...
  9. U

Upgrading pictures!

GREAT! thanks guys this has been really awesome! lets keep it going with weapons and other things! also, when ranking up, does the character change in any other way than the difference between heroes and regular? because im sure TW said something about that
  10. U

Upgrading pictures!

Ok guys! I was wondering today, hmm what do the advanced level characters look like? that and what do the upgraded weapons look like? So if someone could post the pictures of all upgraded levels and at what level does your character change, id be grateful thanks :IS2:
  11. U

punkbuster service communication failure

i posted this under bugs aswell but no replies, so i know this sees some more action so. When joining a server im almost instantly kicked for the following reason punkbuster service communication failure i have tried to fix it, i have no idea, please help me
  12. U

Punkbuster manually updated **still getting kicked**

im having the same damn problem! i really wanted to play
  13. U

Punkbuster Service communication failure

Hey guys, just been having a problem starting yesterday, when i join a server i get kicked after about 1 minute for having a punkbuster service communication failure, i don't really know how to fix this, can anyone help?
  14. U

a tiny bit of help

Hey guys i was wondering, im getting the error, the game is currently avaliable, now i would like to launch it from the .exe however i cannot find it anywhere, can someone help me find it ? or to fix my current problem
  15. U

enough is enough

Ok, my status says im a junior member, but ive been stalking here for a long time, and i am a original RO1 player, just to get that out on the the table. Now what needs to be done, is all the new people coming in here need to stop *****ing about how the game sucks or how it is exactly like COD...
  16. U

movies

While i am waiting for the new patch to come out i've been thinking of good movies to watch, can anyone recommend some really good WW2 movies? or WW ones, actually any really good war movies? and please no stock stuff like saving private Ryan and stuff, seen it 1000+ times:IS2: EDIT: if anyone...
  17. U

singleplayer?

ah! thanks for clearing that up, i haven't really seen a training mission since.... well hmm, maybe cod 2? back when it was still good, and even then it wasn't great. But the best is probably hidden and dangerous 2 training, that was mind blowing!
  18. U

Soooo... that Beta

Nope, im loving ro2, though it has a different feel from RO1, its a good feel i like it alot, im just trying to figure out how to make my game run well, with a decent picture hahaha
  19. U

singleplayer?

hi! i noticed there was a singleplayer, and that you can play the first traning mission, however once selecting your difficulty, the loading screen comes up, shows 4 pictures, then takes me back to the difficulty settings, is it supposed to be like this?
  20. U

The real ostfront

the true battles that occured on the eastern front, the ruthless tank battles, and the clash of two nations. The videos below are not mine, however be warned they contain real imagery and most of it is graphic, please be warned. part 1 : Unpublished German photographs of the war in Russia 1 -...