• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tyler918

[Crash] steam workshop

the game keeps crashing when i try to download maps from steam workshop, and the ones it DOES load, it doesnt start it just loads continuously. I checked the files and not all of them will download completely, i do not understand why? Any help?
  2. Tyler918

Squad Soviet Realism unit commander needed

I would like to start aunit however I do not suit the requirements to be the leader. Is anyone interested?
  3. Tyler918

Cyrillic; Body motion and gear movement when running

I heard that there will be no cyrillic in RO2. Is that true? And i feel that there should be more than just two running animations for each team. I've personally seen Russians running with gun in one hand, and I've also seen Germans running with two. and whats the gear gonna be like? will...
  4. Tyler918

What is the RO2 "press kit"?

Anybody tell me? Please???
  5. Tyler918

Heroes

Is the progression choice for heroes optional, or once you get it can u still look like a recruit or newer? Because when the games played long enough, everyone is gonna be a hero, and we will all look the same, no? Any solutions?
  6. Tyler918

Scortched Earth

The Germans committed many attrocities during the Stalingrad era of the campaign. I had a more emotional thread but it deleted before i posted it and im not retyping it sorry. but ill sum it up: I know the russians committed as many atrocities as the germans, but that was at the wars end. The...
  7. Tyler918

Tactics Good Tactics

I'm sure by now you guys know that effective teamwork and strategey are good to beat the opposition, but consider this: Many of the effective units in WWII were deloyed in threes. Threes are more flexible, easier to reinforce, and in a better tactical position than the ol' "square" divisions...
  8. Tyler918

dogs

will there b dogs in ro2?
  9. Tyler918

Several Suggestions

I saw the RO:HoS trailer and when i saw the Germans die from the DP, i was disappointed. What I would like to see is RO to apply Newton's first law of motion, Things moving tend to keep going. So when a running soldier gets shot, why not have him stumble forward a couple of feet and fall to...
  10. Tyler918

PlayStation 3

I think that the game should come out for Ps3 too, beecause my computer is slow and i know at least 5 friends with ps3s who i know would buy it