• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tyler918

Why do Germans always win?

In REAL life the Mosin has less range but a higher muzzle velocity, while the Kar98k has farther range but lower muzzle velocity.
  2. Tyler918

Destroy tank as Infantry with Grenade

That happened in Darkest Hour! and why not introduce Molotov Cocktails? Killing the engine and possibly burning out the crew?
  3. Tyler918

[Crash] steam workshop

the game keeps crashing when i try to download maps from steam workshop, and the ones it DOES load, it doesnt start it just loads continuously. I checked the files and not all of them will download completely, i do not understand why? Any help?
  4. Tyler918

Squad Soviet Realism unit commander needed

I want to represent a Soviet unit, Probably the 150th or the 13th
  5. Tyler918

I speak English, German, and Russian. I am from America but i CAN play at any time due to the fact that my schooling is online
  6. Tyler918

I would like to start aunit however I do not suit the requirements to be the leader. Is anyone interested?
  7. Tyler918

Cyrillic; Body motion and gear movement when running

I heard that there will be no cyrillic in RO2. Is that true? And i feel that there should be more than just two running animations for each team. I've personally seen Russians running with gun in one hand, and I've also seen Germans running with two. and whats the gear gonna be like? will...
  8. Tyler918

What is the RO2 "press kit"?

Anybody tell me? Please???
  9. Tyler918

What class are you looking forward to most?

Was the SKS Rifle used in this era? Just wondering.
  10. Tyler918

Heroes

Well, wont we eventually ALL be heroes? After a long time? how do we play with only one hero per team if we eventually are ALL heroes?!?
  11. Tyler918

Help us name our game modes

We want players to play the more realiistic mode, such as it would be more fun, so maybe: Regular Simple Custom Regular Traditional Custom Realism Softcore Custom
  12. Tyler918

Heroes

Is the progression choice for heroes optional, or once you get it can u still look like a recruit or newer? Because when the games played long enough, everyone is gonna be a hero, and we will all look the same, no? Any solutions?
  13. Tyler918

Temperature and Infantry

Or maybe, as hero, you could choose less winter clothing to move faster, but less health cuz ur cold, or the big poofy jackets that make u slow, but u have more health because ur not cold.
  14. Tyler918

Ragdpll physics?

In brothers in arms hells highway it looked like the gun was a seperate "ragdoll" itself. when u shot at the Germans, they woulndt just fall down and drop theyre gun, they got a little springiness and sometimes the gun would go flying in random directions (in a good way) when they got shot, not...
  15. Tyler918

Homefront '46

Ever play R.U.S.E.?
  16. Tyler918

maybe next vehicules ?

How about the Russkii jeep (idk its name) vs. Kubelwagen for fast infantry transport, or maybe it could be used to transport things like heavy weapons or ammunition restock crates. No? What do you guys think?
  17. Tyler918

Scortched Earth

The Germans committed many attrocities during the Stalingrad era of the campaign. I had a more emotional thread but it deleted before i posted it and im not retyping it sorry. but ill sum it up: I know the russians committed as many atrocities as the germans, but that was at the wars end. The...
  18. Tyler918

Tactics Good Tactics

Yes but then the defenders-if they weren't retarded-would flank you from both sides