• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

The weapons sounds seem too weak

dont know what bf3 you are playing but the bf3 sounds are like air guns
  2. C

Is this game already dead?!

some people are off playing bf3, but alot will probably come back soon since bf3 isnt very good, the urban maps barely have any building interiors if at all so its just a bottleneck meatgrinder with copy pasted large maps
  3. C

List of Upgrades

is there any proof of the belt being an unlock
  4. C

can you change the dp-28 barrel?

how was the mg34 nerfed
  5. C

can i know what the deal?

the graphics are great, its becoming a nuisance how often people are stating they 'suck', i think the notion has just snowballed from one or two blog reviews claiming the graphics are bad
  6. C

RO2 - 5040X1050 Screenshots (Ultra Settings) Gallery

these screenshots further prove how foolish the widespread claim is that the game has 'lolgraphics' or 'graphics from 2005'
  7. C

Who wants to see MG42s in Stalingrad?

Certainly a court matter is the same and can be easily correlated to being contrary for the sake of it about documents that show that the mg42 was in stalingrad yes? Also, it is not my fault you are unversed with certain words.
  8. C

Who wants to see MG42s in Stalingrad?

seems like fairly good proof for anyone who isnt trying to be a prig http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100th_Light_Infantry_Division_(Germany)
  9. C

Do I Don't I :-D

likely its not the graphics are the issue, but that the lack of an unrealistic eye candy polished plastic sheen on every object makes it look less shiny on every surface.
  10. C

the graphics are without a doubt up to par, perhaps you would do well to have the cracks in your glasses fixed, or invest in contact lenses alternatively; or mayhap obtain a computer that can run it on higher than the lowest setting.
  11. C

^ the game is easily comparable graphics wise to games like bad company 2 with much more detailed textures in certain places
  12. C

hah this reads more like corporate propaganda against the company than legitimate complaints
  13. C

Why automatic weapons suck in RO2 (Especially PPSH41)

another bitter player attacking people for choosing axis
  14. C

Goodbye MP40!

im not a rivet counter but it is sort of crazed how it seems like everyone in the servers ive been in thus far is using a sturmgewehr
  15. C

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

its not fair to insinuate that preferring the german side is somehow bad, people here have been posting strange comments attacking players who choose to play on the wehrmacht team as if playing chiefly on the soviet team in the game somehow makes one more mature
  16. C

Sorry, I don't like RO2

the graphics are good, and source ha
  17. C

45/100 review score

the graphics are bashed because it doesnt look as good as battlefield 3 or metro 2033, even though the graphics are still good and comparable to many recent games and many cant even run a game like bf3 on high settings
  18. C

Seriously Folks - RO2 is not COD

i dont get the claim that the game has subpar graphics at all, i think it easily competes with alot of recent games
  19. C

Swastika?

the wehrmacht/heer team symbol in the game should be a balkenkreuz
  20. C

Hit detection is like...

this is an extreme nuisance, i can recall probably around 10 times that this has happened in the game, im not sure if its hit detection issues or if the game has it so your shots do no damage upon death if you get shot before they hit, 'dead' bullets as opposed to grenades after death which can kill