• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Give players more incentives to Prestige their Perks.

I still think the best way to go about giving prestige incentive would be to have multiple tier 1 weapons that are balanced around the Prestige 0 counterpart. I think if implemented well, you could have a variety of guns that players can start with, and people who have no interest in prestiging...
  2. F

Isn’t the new Acidic Rounds a hard downgrade from before?

For my personal experience with Acidic Rounds... It was an okay dosh boost on Wave 1 since a light horizontal attack into a group of clots with the Scalpel and they'll die of cringe. When you're actually shooting things, I feel like the effect shines when you're dealing with medium zeds...
  3. F

Killing Floor 2 Autumn Beta 1 Update is Live! Read on to find out what's new and what's changed.

I'm still of the mindset that Acidic Rounds healing darts should cost less. A dart that's being used for debuffing is a dart that's not being used to heal, so being able to spend less time to use your next 1-2 darts would be much appreciated in this context.
  4. F

Isn’t the new Acidic Rounds a hard downgrade from before?

It is indeed a downgrade. I still think that it should decrease the battery usage of healing darts by a small amount, so as to make it easier to split your healing darts between heals and debuffs
  5. F

Acidic Rounds changes: increase battery efficiency

Bumping this thread because the beta test is here, and Acidic Rounds is exactly as bad as I expected it to be.
  6. F

MG3 Shredder: Why does this gun exist?

People still insisted on wanting a belt-fed weapon to be in Killing Floor despite the Stoner proving how bad of an idea it is. I still stand by my statement of "if we absolutely need LMGs, Mags. Not Belts"
  7. F

Killing Floor 2 Autumn Beta 1 Update is Live! Read on to find out what's new and what's changed.

I still think Acidic Rounds should reduce dart costs by 12.5%. The current changes honestly seem to do more harm than good since your batteries will be split between healing and debuffing. Having slightly lower dart costs should allow you to do both with less trouble
  8. F

Weapon wishlist

Personally, this was mostly me wanting to see a rifle with heavier ammunition than the 7.62 NATO round, but more practical than .50 BMG
  9. F

Weapon wishlist

Regarding a Firebug weapon, how does this sound for a starter? Spray paint and grill lighter The OG OG homemade flamethrower. Point grill lighter at nozzle, pull trigger, set zed on fire. I know you wouldn't be able to reload this like you would the CnB, though rather than having a reload...
  10. F

Weapon crafting system

Yeah, because that sort of mindset is totally valid when you look at Popcap games in current year. And considering the direction that KF2 went in recent years, I think the comparison has some validity. Dunno about the KF community, but I certainly wouldn't want Killing Floor 3 to be another...
  11. F

Weapon crafting system

It also depends on how much grinding you'd need to acquire weapons, cuz the material costs would have to be such where paid weapon fans continue to be fans of buying their guns with real world money. But honestly, I just want the game to be fair for players who don't want to spend more than what...
  12. F

Weapon crafting system

We all know that weapons will be sold as DLC and considering the direction that Tripwire took with the paid weapons in Killing Floor 2, I wonder if it'd be possible to introduce a way to craft weapons with grindable materials as an alternative to paying real world money. Yeah, I know i stole...
  13. F

Merc Report - Like Fall Leaves into the Shredder

Also, just re-read the thread, AND WHY ANOTHER BELT FED WEAPON? The Stoner has shown how out of place they are in Killing Floor, and they decided to add a new one anyways. If we absolutely need LMGs in Killing Floor, they should use magazines.
  14. F

Merc Report - Like Fall Leaves into the Shredder

Will the HRG starter still benefit from the 9mm skills? (fallback for Commando, Bone Breaker for Gunslinger, Close Combat Training for SWAT)
  15. F

The most important thing KF3 needs...

Is a hard confirmation that the game will never have paid weapons. I get that the game will need to be monetized in some way but I'd rather the in-app purchases be restricted to cosmetic items. If a battle pass must be done, take notes from Chivalry 2, where non-collab passes never expire.
  16. F

Weapon wishlist

Probably gonna be pointless considering we don't know what perks will be in the game, but here goes. Hopefully, the 2091 setting might still leave room for some contemporary weapon picks considering how weapons from the Cold War take a painfully long-ass time to properly become obsolete. Without...
  17. F

I kinda miss when the 9mm had more ammo

The problem with the 9mm in its prior iteration was that it couldn't even one-hit headshot a Clot unless you were a SWAT or Commando with the respective 9mm skill, or a Gunslinger with Bone Breaker. Fast forward to the what IMO is a buff, and people are complaining about how it doesn't have...
  18. F

Acidic Rounds changes: increase battery efficiency

Since Acidic Rounds is being reworked to make healing darts an offensive tool, I think it would also need to reduce the cost of healing darts if your battery is gonna be split between healing and debuffing. As for how much more efficient batteries could be with Acidic Rounds, I think 12.5%...
  19. F

Full Skin compatibility for Tom Banner

The Bolt Pistols of the Primaris space Marines actually long enough to have a forward grip, and could probably be used as a carbine in the hands of the original Marines, hence why I think it'd work better as a Sharp/Demo crossperk Guardian Spears still have a gun attached to them...
  20. F

Full Skin compatibility for Tom Banner

Perhaps a Space Marine 2 collab could have the following? Lasgun - Tier 2 Survivalist Primaris Bolt Pistol - Tier 3 (4?) Sharpshooter/Demolitionist Guardian Spear (Glaive/bolter combi-weapon) - Tier 5 Berserker