• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. =GG= Mr Moe

RO2 Red Orchestra Singleplayer

The campaign is somewhat interesting, but mostly only in a training/get familiar with the maps sort of way. If you are hoping for a campaign story maybe like that in Call of Duty, you will be disappointed. If you have already played multiplayer, there really is no need to go to the single...
  2. =GG= Mr Moe

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (Video thread)

+2 to that, and as Utek said make the type completely option. Maybe just a blinking map icon where if the player wants, they can click it to see what's going on.
  3. =GG= Mr Moe

Friendly player indicators

I still think the better way to do it is to have the default off, with the option to turn them on.
  4. =GG= Mr Moe

Haha, I don't know why, but I just pictured with two or three TK's you'd have a video pop up on the offending player's screen of R. Lee Ermey giving you a verbal beatdown before you can resume playing :p
  5. =GG= Mr Moe

All said, I don't have a problem with names being shown for nearby players within a short viewing distance, especially if they are facing you. You would know who is around you in real life and it would help you coordinate better teamplay for those people trying to play that way. Now, large...
  6. =GG= Mr Moe

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Customization Trailer

The customization looks nice, well done. As far as any other talk about progression, leveling perks, unlocks.... BLEH. If the game is good you play it for that reason, not because you feel you deserve some award or trophy BS.
  7. =GG= Mr Moe

Where did I blame the young people for the indicators :eek: ? All I did was respond to the fact that you insinuated it was the old people who needed them :p
  8. =GG= Mr Moe

As someone who is more of an "Oldie" I'd rather struggle (since you say its proven oldies struggle) with the game and not have indicators. You kind of miss the point, some people would rather play with more realistic immersion, even if younger people think they don't do as well.
  9. =GG= Mr Moe

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (Video thread)

Looks good so far, although I'm not a fan of the excessive HUD. However, if you can't turn off that voice talking about taking/losing objectives, I will definitely pass. I almost had to turn off the volume while watching the video.
  10. =GG= Mr Moe

Don't care for the indicators and they should automatically be set to off with ~~maybe~~ a server option to turn them on (and NOT the other way around, otherwise most servers will have them by default).
  11. =GG= Mr Moe

Please save the Aussie community!

I'd play more, and I used to love the Aussie servers even from over here in the USA, however many gaming acquaintances are no longer around, especially from ROOST, AND, here is the big one, most servers only play stock maps. If you have been playing since the game came out, those maps, while...
  12. =GG= Mr Moe

Media Update - Loach Instrument Panel

Looks pretty good so far :D (would have noticed it sooner, but the new forum format is acting like a deterrent...)
  13. =GG= Mr Moe

How can I use extra mouse buttons for RO2?

Yeah, using the Logitech software is the easiest way, and if I remember you can customize it per program. For example I use the thumb button to mimic the key for melee strike.
  14. =GG= Mr Moe

Forum Spamming Not Being Stopped

For some sub-forums, the first 20 pages are filled with nothing but spam posts, at the very least, not counting the first few stickies of course.
  15. =GG= Mr Moe

Does seem to be getting worse. Looks bad for new visitors to the forum looking to find information on Tripwire games.
  16. =GG= Mr Moe

Another round of spammers seems to have flooded the forums...
  17. =GG= Mr Moe

Wip forum upgrade

I know spam posts have started to be removed, Yoshiro has taken care of at least some of them.
  18. =GG= Mr Moe

Wip forum upgrade

Just click that Latest Activity Button on the main forum page and you will see, the spamming still goes on, and I have even reported and flagged the "member/bots." As the saying goes, I don't think anyone is minding the store(forums) around here...
  19. =GG= Mr Moe

Am I the only person seeing a spam post per minute, EVERY MINUTE, that has been going on in the forums the past day or two, with the same user account(S) not yet being deleted?
  20. =GG= Mr Moe

Wip forum upgrade

Still looking at a very large number of spam posts again this morning, some from new accounts, some from the same user accounts as yesterday. I would have thought that a moderator would have closed down those accounts or is it a bug that they can't?